Has anyone ever ordered OC from online vendor?

• Thread starter Thread starter rp2011
  • Start date Start date
R

rp2011

I was just curious if anyone has ordered OC from the vendors and how it is. Is it the new formula or the old formula? Is it 100% real?

Just want to know what I should expect! Thanks yall /default_smile.png

rp you're hands are kind of tied at the moment since you need fiddy posts to get to the good info. Try the search box on a particular thread like Quality. If anyone made comments they would show up there. Be sure to check a bunch of different threads though since members sometimes post where ever..

Ya wanna get that post count up tell us about your hobbies(we have a thread), there are computer threads, relationship  threads, music, pets...

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for the advice HB, i'll work on that post count!

Cheers

rp you're hands are kind of tied at the moment since you need fiddy posts to get to the good info. Try the search box on a particular thread like Quality. If anyone made comments they would show up there. Be sure to check a bunch of different threads though since members sometimes post where ever..

Ya wanna get that post count up tell us about your hobbies(we have a thread), there are computer threads, relationship  threads, music, pets...
​Where's the "music" thread at HB'er? Music is my life.. I've most likely met some of your hero's.. just cuz I'm more into string music now doesn't mean I didn't have my years of seeing all the greats that you've mentioned on here before.. I honestly think music therapy is more potent than any shrink? I also think you need to be pointed to the right "type" or even just the lyrics, for it to work.. Bands I see now, all ROCK and melt my face, just some do it Trampled by Turtles style and some the old fashion way w/ electricity ha! But it's alll rock n roll to me? Dude I KNOW even if you didn't like Blind Melon when they were relative, you'd LOVE Melonfest and vigilstock cuz both have some of those 70's/early 80's "metal bands" I hate labeling music cuz to me it's all just music?
I wanna beat the crap outta RP's lil turtle hahahaha! Just kidding, but he's just too happy?

Are you talking like about a site? or a email vendor as almost all the legit vendors are email now and you have to watch because if the prices seem to good to be true on a website it is most likely a scam just make sure you do your home work on them before ordering and risking your money if its a site not listed here, I have Had good luck with the vendors that are email now on this site just look around you will find what you need if you haven't already =D Cheers,

Dr.A

The ONLy place to get it is in the SY section.  If you see any other offers, they are BS.

I know...hehe.  Posted for future readers..........

THE THREADS LIVE FOREVER!  

I always enjoy hitting myself in the head with a hammer cuz it feels so good when i stop. /default_blink.png

I always enjoy hitting myself in the head with a hammer cuz it feels so good when i stop. /default_blink.png
​Bear in mind I am a bit loopy from my surgery but what in the hell are you talking about!

Lol kmark, heck if it would work and take my pain away, i think i would try and do that too...

The ONLy place to get it is in the SY section.  If you see any other offers, they are BS.

I am new and don't know all the acronyms  yet.  Sorry...but what is "SY"?

I am new and don't know all the acronyms  yet.  Sorry...but what is "SY"?
It is the Mex. section

I don't have any experience with it, or I would. I don't know if you read what head-banger said in this thread. It's helpful info /default_smile.png

"your hands are kind of tied at the moment since you need fiddy posts to get to the good info. Try the search box on a particular thread like Quality. If anyone made comments they would show up there. Be sure to check a bunch of different threads though since members sometimes post where ever..

Ya wanna get that post count up tell us about your hobbies(we have a thread), there are computer threads, relationship  threads, music, pets..."

Also making a donation to help support the cost of running the web site is helpful.

I don't have any experience with it, or I would. I don't know if you read what head-banger said in this thread. It's helpful info /default_smile.png

"your hands are kind of tied at the moment since you need fiddy posts to get to the good info. Try the search box on a particular thread like Quality. If anyone made comments they would show up there. Be sure to check a bunch of different threads though since members sometimes post where ever..

Ya wanna get that post count up tell us about your hobbies(we have a thread), there are computer threads, relationship  threads, music, pets..."

Also making a donation to help support the cost of running the web site is helpful.
You dont need 50 posts to get to the SY area, you need to donate.  Even a tiny amount...:)

This will open up the board to you /default_smile.png and in my opinion is well worth it..

my friend did. they are legit. not sure exactly who he went through, but i will ask him. 

if you find anything like what ur asking l, be careful there's a lot of bogus stuff out there. they can say they have the stars. be carefu

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back