Has anyone experienced this?

Biskoinferno

So I was supposed to get a overnight delivery on my mags.

I'm sitting on my porch, then get a email saying it was delivered to my following address. That's not possible at I was right in front of my box.. The shipper starts with a F and end with a X ....

I'm just stumped and the 1-800 number was no help at all ..

Anyone ever experience this ?

Regards

YES! (skip to the end of details are boring)My scenero revolved around proving i had the creditIals i said i had to get as a last step in gaining new employement and had to have them on his desk, notorizedthe following day, which was a rediculoius request, but i got the hassle and had them overnighted for a significant sum.

The next day i just simply waited on the porch all day since time for mail arrival is so erratic.  I saw the mail lady drive up, place some stuff in the mail box. When i got there i simply had part of the pink, ,"no one here to sign for it" slip advising me the documents would be returned to sender...i literally ran after her, but that likely made her speed up.  

I got in my car and hailed ass to the post office and explained what was up, she gave me a phone number which went no where useful, before they closed i went back and begged them to hold it there until tomorrow.

Picked it up the next morning.

This worker, 100% manipulated the slip as to make it hard to contact them...not sure why...everyone knows where it is.  It was next day and she marked it as 2nd attempt the next day. I would have happily waited by the mail box if she was to lazy to drive 40 ft but i didn't want to intimidate.  Was she fired? Nope, because a neighbor received package meant for me, which cost me $700 and i couldn't bitch to anyone...and it's a major reason i moved.

So sorry, I've just never had a chance to tell that story to anyone ;)

TLDR:Yes, similar, but it was all above board so i was able to raise hell.

@rifter This was the shipper that ends with a -X- . My package went MIA and it says delivered...Nope I was right there and they must of dropped it elsewhere.... Fukin Pissed........

Sounds like a different carrier softer then what he's asking,but in the end it's all the same.biskobro,twice it has happened with me through f x.1 story is I was waiting for delivery,got one but it was a 70lb box of dog food ECT.had same street name but different address and city.was not far from me though.i called f x and asked what up.i had to do all the work to fix problem myself.basicly they flipped my order with the dogcrap product.i drove to address of package sent to me and found my package on their porch.took my stuff and left them their dog food.hope it works out for you. Sir.

I guess, my point is, whichever carrier- people are people and some are lazy, stupid and suck.  Are we determining which carrier is worse from several standpoints?  The one you guys mentioned for sure.  The problem with mags, we gotta bite the bullet with no means of recourse.  I feel for ya both

Last edited by a moderator:
@rifter  Yea the -X- mentioned is bullshit..... I've have 3 order all ON from same vendor with No problems at all.. Now the 4th order went MIA.

I have camera's front and back of house and NO -X- delivery, so either dropped it at wrong spot or just profiled my mag and kept it ..

Just IMO .... It's gone ...

No, I have never had this issue with them.  I'm sure you looked online and requested the proof of delivery and made sure the address was filled out correctly by shipper?  I've had the notifications come through, but still went to wrong address.  That was another carrier, though, and the vendor had filled out label incorrectly.  I immediately went to wrong address and asked for it and did get it back, but that was immediately on the same day.   I hope you get it figured out so it doesn't happen again.  

Just recently had this happen to me. First my mail was labled as "awaiting scan" after it was labeled as out for delivery all day. The next day it showed as delivered but I never got anything in my mail box. Totally puzzled. Is this a case of going to wrong address? dont know what to make of it.

Just recently had this happen to me. First my mail was labled as "awaiting scan" after it was labeled as out for delivery all day. The next day it showed as delivered but I never got anything in my mail box. Totally puzzled. Is this a case of going to wrong address? dont know what to make of it.
You mention maybe the wrong address.When the initial scan is made it does say the date , time ,  but most importantly the city and state it went to . Unfortunately it doesn't say the address but you can see if it even was ever in your area somewhat.

Regards

I guess, my point is, whichever carrier- people are people and some are lazy, stupid and suck.  Are we determining which carrier is worse from several standpoints?  The one you guys mentioned for sure.  The problem with mags, we gotta bite the bullet with no means of recourse.  I feel for ya both

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back