Has anyone had a tendered package?

Akup7ich

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah
Hi, it’s actually in the reverse I got mine but my package to my friends was tendered and then says ship date rescheduled or not rescheduled yet I mean. With the five letter shipper🤦‍♀️🙆‍♀️
I have not yet ever heard that word but used before I guess when I Google it it says it happens but it was on a truck and then went back.   @2earls Have you ever heard of this? My friend had a couple different address changes the last few weeks and then went back to an original address. Any wisdom anyone? Though I might be lucky I’ve got mine I won’t be so lucky if they don’t get theirs because it’s got to work both ways! OMG

I had used the 5 letter shipper a few days ago. I had pre-paid on their website and printed label at home. Dropped package at one of the shippers store and got a receipt. The time from when I dropped it and when it was actually picked up by the driver was shown as "tendered" on their tracking page. Once it was picked up it changed.

After lots of research on redit and such , I feel that Perhaps it was picked up in person instead of delivered to the Destined Receiver .

It was an address I hadn’t used in a spell. Address And preferred shipping mechanism had changed since then. So perhaps the information I was Given to deliver to , was meant to be another address and it was picked up in person after Discovery of which address it was sent to.

Anyways I’m pretty sure I would’ve heard by now if the vendor didn’t get their Christmas presents from me.

Otherwise I’m rolling with that until I hear otherwise. I know I’ve stopped a package and picked it up in person when I knew I wasn’t gonna be home or was worried about some thing. So maybe on the other in the same thing happened. Because the term also means excepted in person as opposed to delivered.

Last edited by a moderator:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back