Have things calmed-down recently for NL mags being delivered?

mickuk

When covid started popping-off it seemed to be the end for international NL deliveries, & a lot of regulars ended-up on the blacklist.

Some countries had additional issues (like Brexit).

How's the situation now with NL packs going international?  Are people receiving in good time?  NL vendors used to offer 'courier' options who would deliver most places within a week, is that back?

General discussion/thought...

Was going great, then not so good, followed by a great 3 months or so where everything seemed to be rolling along, to currently having a few in limbo. It's a total crapshoot.  But hey, beats buying scratch-offs.. imho

i think its dependent on luck and which ISC yr pack goes through.  Ive had luck all year and havent lost a pack yet (🤞), but def packs are still getting seized.  Some people are using reshippers, but reshippers are turning scammer so only do that if you know theyre super reliable.   Using a vendor with good stealth is also key.  Number of threads in the Suggest area to help with that.  And theres lots of canadian vendors for psychs/trypts that have easier success rates if thats your thing.  And obvs china if they carry what your looking for.  Most of them have guaranteed shipping.  But obviously waaaaaaay less options than NL as far as selection. 

I've been having decent luck unless it's an analog of an amp. Even if it's clearly and correctly labeled. Customs and Border Porkers have a sense of smell several thousand times stronger than a human, so without proper OPSEC, they oink and squeal them out them out of the trough pretty quickly, then confirm with a K-9—usually a GSD, who's sense of smell is tens of tens of thousands of times stronger—and they alert cause they're good dogs and don't know that they're helping out the wrong side; they just do they've trained to to do.

Unfortunately, pigs can't read anything more complex than a fast food menu, "Dunkin", and ,"Krispy Kreme", so they don't understand what all the squiggly marks on the labels mean—they just know that anytime they screw up, they can say it was "lost", but don't have to say how or why because they are a poorly trained and managed law enforcement agency with pathetically low recruiting standards. 

Feeling like heroes at the end of the day, they head on over to the break room that doubles as the agricultural import section where they join DEA agents in a trough the size of an Olympic swimming pool and gorge themselves until their bowels are evacuating and squirting all over each other as quickly as they can eat until they slip into a food coma amongst hot piles of each others trampled dung, watermelons, corn, and bananas filled with heroin.

Last edited by a moderator:
@DoomKitty Sheesh. That put me off my brekkie. Only thing scarier than an incompetent bureaucrat is a competent one? A well-funded one? Three cheers for those heroes who manage to run that particular gauntlet unscathed!

Agree with @Scottydoesntknow. Crapshoot lately with (way) better payoff than scratch-offs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back