Heavenlee is finally back part 1

Kalsima

BANNED
i just wanted to let you all know how much I missed my friends here, I thought of many of you often while I was away. It was not due to the fact I didn't want to be here, but I'll get into that in a minute. I have met some of the greatest friends here who pretty much know my life story. There were times when I cried my eyes out when I  got sick, by the way I'm in great health now. And you all know about my marital problems so my husband and I legally separated and he moved back to Ohio (argh!) to help his mom who sine passed away. You all know I lived in California where I re marijuana legally I had a 99 plant license and I love it! I'm not sure who said it either Ed Rosenthal or Jack Herer, one said smoking marijuana is not addictive but growing it is. In my case truer word could not be spoken. So my husband wanted to do a hydro grow indoors, he's an Ohio native so I'm the expert in growing, been doing it for over 20 years. So against my own advice I decided to help, I thought I'll hardly be there and I still had feelings for him at the time.  Unknown to me he broke the number one rule, do not tell ANYONE!

Freaking idiot tells his best friend, some best friend, he snitched him out over a driving under suspension, sorry but that's such a pu**y move. I could never do that to anyone especially my best friend. He probably would h ave gotten probation since he's never even had any major rimes except driving!

I sure picked the wrong week to visit. I had just order 200 Valium and 200 Xanax and they were still in the blister packs, just had them delivered and I opened the door to cops with guns right in my face, really? I weigh 115 pounds and they had four guns on me! I was thinking it was an Amazon order when I went to the door, no such luck, damn I have bad timing! So they hand me a search warrant and tell me to get the hell out of my house, of course my husband wasn't around.

so this is what they got me for, I'm going to redact my last name to protect myself and my son.

B 14xcxxxxxxxMunicipal Case Number:  
C/14/CRA/xxx 
Case Caption:STATE OF OHIO vs. MARCIJudge:JODY M LUEBBERSFiled Date:9/22/2014Case Type:4 - SUMMONS ON INDICTMENTRace:WHITESex:FAge:Guess?Date of Birth:4/12/Bond Amount:$1500 10% CASHBond Amount:$2500 10% CASHBond Amount:$5000 10% CASHBond Amount:$1500 10% CASHBond Amount:$2500 10% CASHCount 1:ILLEGAL CULTIVATION OF MARIHUANA 2925-04A ORCNDisposition:Disposition: DEPARTMENT OF CORRECTIONSCount 2:POSSESSION OF MARIHUANA 2925-11A ORCNDisposition:Disposition:- DEPARTMENT OF CORRECTIONS Count 3:TRAFFICKING IN DRUGS 2925-03A1 ORCNDisposition:6/1/2015 - DISMISSALCount 4:POSSESSION OF DRUGS 2925-11A ORCNDisposition:6/1/2015 - DISMISSAL   

So Ive never been to prison in my life, im not going to say it was fun but it could have been alot worse! When the cop squad came in they took my pc, laptop, ipad, I was able to keep my iphone I hid it in my bush when they kicked me out of my house. My neighbor is some internet black hat, I had him delete as much info from my devices and encrypted passwords, they were still asking how I got all my 400 pills. Becauae they were still in the blister packs they charged me with trafficking,  little did they know, which I told them over and over thqt they were all mine. Im not a drug dealer. They just couldnt believe someone could take that many pills. I take a lot, I wont lie, but its also my backup so I dont runout and go through withdrawal. I cant believe they came the same exact day!  Anyways, I wkept away because I wasnt sure if the police were monitoring me on my pc, and I didnt want to draw any attention to our forum. I promise it was to keep the board safe. Its been over a year now and I miss you need guys so much I had to come back. And if there is a lesson to be learned, please do not grow illegally.  I know many people who do, and I thought it woud never happen to me. Please dont do it, it hurt my family, my son, and myself. Im no angel but I never had a felony record. I just hope you dont take this lightly and it can happen to you! I love and missed you all so glad to be back!

Oh GOD Heavenlee!  I am just SO glad you are back and you are okay.  I have missed you SO SO much.  I am so glad you are HEALTHY too!  I am goong to thank God repeatdly for that!  we havr so much to talk about!  Thank GOD you are okay!

you justmade my day!

love love love,

cat

Hi MsCat,

i thought about you lol the time, u being my confidant and closest friend you were truly missed. I stayed away from the board so I did not jeopardize it in any way in case they were monitoring me, I didn't want to draw any attention to our board or its members who I stayed away from to protect you guys. N  ow I have to finish picking up 50 hours of trash off the highway then I'll bee finished and I can move. I wanted to go somewhere arm like Florida but I'm leaning more towards Denver Colorado. My son lives in evergreen Colorado west of Denver in the mountains. It's so beautiful plus Red Rocks is five minutes away from his home so I could see some cool bands plus best of all grow weed legally! Everyone's always saying it won't happen to me like I did, I wasn't even living there, I was only  visiting, but because I knew what he was doing I was just as guilty. Please learn from myexperience it sucked and was expensive with lawyers. I've made poor decisions because of the man I've chosen in my life, I have finally learned to put me first. So how have you been? I need to spend a day catching up here, so may new people and some old names I'd sure love to catch up with again. Hope all is well here and everyone's doing good, going to take a look around and see what's changed and what I've missed. Love and light, heavenlee

Hello Heavenlee,

What a scary story and what a bitch ass move on your husband's friend's part. Look forward to getting to know you and glad that you are back with us.

2earls

@Heavenlee wow that is terrible I am so sorry to hear that nice to have you back. I agree with you @CatintheHat is wonderful I could see why you would miss her lol some really wonderful people on here for sure I have made a few great friends.

Hi heavenlee!  Thats quite a story! I'm pleased to meet you regardless! Get your house back in order and your good to go, you sound like someone I like!  Honourable and loyal. Again, a pleasure!  

Hello Heavenlee , wonderful to have you back. Welcome home !!

Hey Heavenlee, glad to see you back. So sorry you had to go through that. You were missed. Nickiean

Hi MsCat,

i thought about you lol the time, u being my confidant and closest friend you were truly missed. I stayed away from the board so I did not jeopardize it in any way in case they were monitoring me, I didn't want to draw any attention to our board or its members who I stayed away from to protect you guys. N  ow I have to finish picking up 50 hours of trash off the highway then I'll bee finished and I can move. I wanted to go somewhere arm like Florida but I'm leaning more towards Denver Colorado. My son lives in evergreen Colorado west of Denver in the mountains. It's so beautiful plus Red Rocks is five minutes away from his home so I could see some cool bands plus best of all grow weed legally! Everyone's always saying it won't happen to me like I did, I wasn't even living there, I was only  visiting, but because I knew what he was doing I was just as guilty. Please learn from myexperience it sucked and was expensive with lawyers. I've made poor decisions because of the man I've chosen in my life, I have finally learned to put me first. So how have you been? I need to spend a day catching up here, so may new people and some old names I'd sure love to catch up with again. Hope all is well here and everyone's doing good, going to take a look around and see what's changed and what I've missed. Love and light, heavenlee
hey you!  I know you are settling backin and stuff but we need to talk.  I have so much to tell you and i know you have lots to tell me.  I am doing okay.....just finished the semester from hell!  And I am single again and going to move out of state.  I am not sure where yet but I am open. Preferably a state where weed is legal. 

Oh and you will love my Soul Sista 2earls!  She is a mod......we are like twinsiez! Lol!  We even look alike!

she would have been a member of the clam squad had she been here back then!

Hi Heavenlee,

Great to see you back and safe! You were a regular poster in some of the forums I frequented a few years back and it's good to see your lovely avatar again!

Best of luck with your plans and new grow!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. CnC5 @ CnC5: Hope everyone has had a great weekend! Check out our new post on our thread ✨️✌️
  2. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  5. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  6. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  7. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  8. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  11. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  12. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  13. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  14. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  15. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  16. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  17. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  19. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  20. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
Back