Heeeey! Just joined!

Mugiwara

Hi everyone! I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm so glad I found this site. I've been looking for a site like this for a while and really wish I could have found it sooner. I even donated because I'm so happy right now, hah. Well, nice to meet you all! 

Welcome @Mugiwara! First of all, thank you for donating!  Furthermore, you should have no problems finding what you are looking for here, there is information galore, right at your fingertips!  Remember and have a look over the rules if you haven't done so already. ☺

Welcome @Mugiwara as always our moderator @PTFC is always quick to welcome new members! Thanks for your donation it helps out a lot to keep up this board. I'm sure you will find what you are looking for. There are so many members here that are active that help each other out. So if you have any questions just ask. Take time to read threads and do your research and you will be fine. Welcome again, hope to get to know you!

You are welcome feel free to ask questions if you need any help. @PTFC our moderator is always here. And as I seem to not have a life, I'm on here all the time!

@Mugiwara,

Welcome on board, it's always nice to see a new face, and to see your dedication by donating right away. We are a cool bunch, I'm pretty "young" here myself, but don't be afraid to summon familiar faces with this "@" (at) bat signal, and following the name and nobody will leave you hanging..

When I was an absolute noob, I just summoned @PTFC from the hell's torture chambers, and I got help and guidance, pretty much from  every member. Once again, welcome1

Last edited:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. CnC5 @ CnC5: Hope everyone has had a great weekend! Check out our new post on our thread ✨️✌️
  2. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  5. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  6. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  7. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  8. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  11. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  12. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  13. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  14. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  15. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  16. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  17. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  19. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  20. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
Back