Hello again! New site another introduction...

TheOGbrain

Hello everyone! I was actually a member of the old DBG before it got the axe, I am hoping to run into some of the familiar screen names of the numerous great people I have had the pleasure of meeting on similar forums in the past. The last forum I belonged to was great, (IMHO) it was the best forum I have ever had the pleasure of being invited to, but unfortunately due to personal reasons I hadn't been as active within the community as I usually was and fell out of touch. So as I had read in another member's intro "I am a new member but certainly not new"... I hope that this is the forum I have been looking for. So thanks for welcoming me and just in case anyone is wondering if you take the OG out of this screen name, you end up with the handle that any of you that have been around for a while would know me as. Looking forward to chatting with you all both old friends and new !!!  

Welcome back TheOGbrain! I hope you like the new site! I'm sure there will be people around you know, and vice versa. I'm PTFC,  one of the mods, along with 2earls. Hope to see you posting soon enough! 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. M @ MOD: @everyone - Please check my last post for some recent progress and do comment & advice.
  2. M @ MOD: @everyone - Please check my last post for some recent progress and do comment & advice.
  3. M @ MOD: @everyone - Please check my last post for some recent progress and do comment & advice.
  4. M @ MOD: @everyone - Please check my last post for some recent progress and do comment & advice.
  5. M @ MOD: @everyone - Please check my last post for some recent progress and do comment & advice.
  6. M @ MOD: @everyone - Please check my last post for some recent progress and do comment & advice.
  7. M @ MOD: @everyone - Please check my last post for some recent progress and do comment & advice.
  8. CnC5 @ CnC5: Hope everyone has had a great weekend! Check out our new post on our thread ✨️✌️
  9. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  10. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  11. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  12. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  13. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  14. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  15. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  16. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  17. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  18. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  19. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  20. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
Back