Hello All, And Thanks For Welcoming Me Into Your Community

juggernaut

I am a recent Veteran and looking forward to chatting and sharing info with this group.  I am not new to the IOP scene at all, just looking to read up on some potential new sources.  Once again, Thank you for welcoming me into your community!!

Let me say welcome and I am proud to have you as part of our community.

Thank you for your service to this country which allows me and the rest of America to enjoy our comfortable lifestyles and feel safe from threats. And if you went abroad then double thank you for helping the poor civilians who cannot help themselves while risking your own life or limb.

Every vet is a true hero and should at least be recognized for it.

Thank you and welcome jn!

Welcome Juggernaut! A pleasure to have you here! I trust you will find it informative and helpful.

Well you're a veteran too and although not America I still look up to you and say thank you. You've helped your own county and probably other countries as well.

I don't think it matters what a person's heritage is, anyone that chooses to become a member of the military to help protect people is special - brave and fearless and thank god for people like you.

Thank you man.

Many thanks HB, I have served alongside a few US personnel , mainly maritime obviously. We have much in common and a shared heritage in many ways.

I know I have a LOT of reading to do, but if one of you might be able to act as a guide/mentor to me for this site, that would be much appreciated!  I don't want to break any rules, I'm just glad I found a community of people with the same goal in mind.  Thanks in advance!

Welcome and thank you for your service. My hubby is a vet too so I have a great appreciation for all of our guys in the service. Be sure to check out the helpful quoted info for new members as it has alot of really good info on the workings of this site all in one thread. Take care.

Ss.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back