Hello All-Thanks For Having Me

magnetic

Somewhat new to this mode of delivery but certainly not new to the subject matter. It seems that things have changed quite a bit since the last time I used the www to get what I was after. It took a few sheets of paper, a quick chat with an md, a good chunk if money, and they were on the way...in a bottle with my name on it. Anyway, thank you for this forum and what I've learned already. Great way to balance out the game. I hope to find what I'm looking for to deal with life's ups and downs. Looks like south of the border may be nice this time of year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome! Nice post and it is obvious you have been reading. Good job!

Welcome you will find a great bunch of folks here! Happy hunting! Just make sure you read the reviews before you take the plunge.

Hey MG glad to meet you and have you on the Board ,This Place is Cool filled with good members and nice to have another WELCOME to the finest Op DBG.

DJ

You have to have at least 50 post. Please please read the forum rules. Welcome to the board!!

Yes it is 20 posts as Babz says above ,I'm pretty sure 50 posts goes by the email vendors ...not 100% on this,,,,Damn I need to read rules again n brush up ...Reminder rules can change so it's never BAD to read them again...I have read a dozen times ...

DJ

Thanks for the correction DJ. It never hurts to refresh yourself on the rules. I have a lot to learn & appreciate new info.

Last edited by a moderator:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back