Hello All!

peterblue889

Hi Everyone,

I'm new to the community but have a little to offer in terms of knowledge--I'm a Ph.D. student in neuroscience and was heavily trained in pharmacology so the information I carry has a different angle but am interested in sharing what i know and learning a lot from the forums. Nice to meet everyone!

Hi Everyone,

I'm new to the community but have a little to offer in terms of knowledge--I'm a Ph.D. student in neuroscience and was heavily trained in pharmacology so the information I carry has a different angle but am interested in sharing what i know and learning a lot from the forums. Nice to meet everyone!
That's cool, did you study pharmacokinetics or pharmacodynamics? I was in pharmaceutics for a year at a University in Arizona. It was mainly about drug delivery forms like MDI's and basically anything that wasn't oral.

We covered pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics.....the course was psychopharmacology so we focused specifically on many of the drugs discussed about on this site....my particular lab does research with pharmaceuticals so I am familiar with dose responses and much of the background in the chemistry etc.....and also how tolerance issues are addressed etc (pairings with antagonists, PKC/PKA inhibitors, etc)......as I am attaining my PhD in neuroscience we focus mainly on drugs of abuse lol

Nice one.

Althought I was getting a 4.0 and got passed A-Chem with an A, I ended up quitting. The professor I was under just didn't give a shit and never left his office (except to get coffee) So while I was working unguided on a project for 7 months I was getting pretty pissed off. The final straw came when he happened to saunter into the lab one day and looked at my data and research. Then he said, "I think we're going to have to do this another way." WTF!

I was so mad - 7 months down the drain and he wouldn't talk to me in all that time until it came time to fill in grant requests. He had a long history of students dropping out. Thinking back on it I should have probably transfered to Pharmtox if they'd have me.

Interesting stories, my friends. Interesting.

How about garbology?

Anybody interested in that area of study/profession, other than me?

DITCH

No, that's Tony Soprano's field except it's called Waste Management.

You will end up in a deep grave instead of East Ditch.

No, that's Tony Soprano's field except it's called Waste Management.

You will end up in a deep grave instead of East Ditch.
Hmmmmmm.....

"Deep graves" aren't so bad as long as there's free WiFi. The last grave I was in had not much of anything.

Awfully boring, I must say....

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. CnC5 @ CnC5: Hope everyone has had a great weekend! Check out our new post on our thread ✨️✌️
  2. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  5. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  6. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  7. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  8. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  11. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  12. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  13. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  14. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  15. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  16. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  17. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  19. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  20. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
Back