Hello All!

AdeMarie

Hi there everyone,

I'm so happy to be a member of DBG! I registered recently and have been reading like crazy and finding some pretty helpful info. Figured I should probably get active and introduce myself. I'm a pretty open book, so if you would like to know more about me, just ask away! I look forward to interacting with you guys and, hopefully someday, be able to help others. I still have a lot to learn. Ok , I'm off to do some more reading. Thank you guys!

P.S. If anyone has any helpful hints/tips for me, feel free to share! LOL!

Hi addy read your profile. Lucky you to be near the ocean! Hope u find what u need:)

Oh it IS nice. Thank you for the well wishes! If I just read read read, I'm sure I'll find what I need and some cool people while I'm at it.

Hello And Welcome,

Please take a few moments to read the rules the forum it will help you get a long way with the DBG community also don't post any info about vendors payment/shipping info to protect yourself as well as the vendors welcome to the Fam,

Kindsty

Got it! Thank you for the warm welcome and the advice. I'll be careful and refer to the rules if I'm not too sure about posting something. I'll just stick to the "Order placed, Order shipped, Order received" format for awhile. Lol! Till I get the swing of things.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome AdeMarie

You are doing a good job! Smarter than the average newbie, right? I see you were able to place an order without anyone holding your hand and know how to report once you receive. Good job!

2E

Welcome AdeMarie

You are doing a good job! Smarter than the average newbie, right? I see you were able to place an order without anyone holding your hand and know how to report once you receive. Good job!

2E
I did too!!! B-)

Thanks 2earls!I'm really trying to do things the right way. It's like you guys say, just read read read. It's a lot of homework but that's cool with me!

*~*Welcome*~*

Everybody is so nice here!! Here to chat if ya need a friend :)

Welcome you to you too True! Same goes for me, if ya need a friend 😀

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back