Hello All

FrankyBaby

Hey there, 

Been lurking forever, decided to take the plunge finally.

I'm hoping to get to know some of you soon, as well as trying my best to not do something stupid and get banned.

Hmm, I'm not good at these things. Any questions?

FrankyBaby

Hi FrankyBaby, you are doing fine. Read the rules and you won't get banned, it's really not that easy to get banned. As long as you aren't a scammer or a total jerk, you have nothing to fear.

What brought you here? What made you decide to start posting? Have you tried any vendors yet? Lol, am I overdoing it on the questions? Just thought you might be shy if you lurked for a long time. Welcome to the posting side.

Haha, well, the apprehension is from seeing so many people with "banned" as their status, even though they were posting on a lot of topics I was reading.  I never saw their "offense".

i don't think I'm a total jerk, and definitely not a scammer. 

What brought me here? 

Desperation. To be honest.  If you'd like a little background, I'd be glad to provide it.

But for now, I'll try to sum it up in a concise manner.

1) Have a significant spinal injury.

2) Ironically enough, my mother had surgery for exact same injury 6 months prior. She took the fusion option, I decided against after seeing what she went through 

3) Ran out of luck with Drs who said I should be "ok" by now, since I refused the fusion.

4)...ummm, that's where I'm at. Did pst for awhile, but that's not reliable anymore.

Started posting to (hopefully) find answers.

Have not tried any vendors. Have sent a couple inquiries, looking for info, however.

You're definitely not overdoing it on the questions. I'm new, I expect it.

Thanks for the reply.

Good to have you on board and posting FrankyBaby! Welcome! 2earls is spot on, it is actually quite difficult to get banned, and it's always a last resort and not taken lightly. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome aboard Franky! I felt exactly the same as you did when I first arrived but soon realized everyone here is pretty awesome.  Everyone is very helpful as long as they feel like you have done some homework and aren't looking to be spoon fed.   Everyone here was in your shoes at some point so they know what it is like to be a noobie.

As far as the banning goes....I think most of was a result of a group of people that had nefarious intentions and ripped off a bunch of folks.  You will find that the Mods are wonderful, forgiving and provide great advice.  Its really quite simple...be polite, don't shill, and if they gently spank you, don't argue with them.  Read the rules and advice for noobs and then do some more reading!  I read for about 3-4 days before I even said "Hello"   

I have been here a month or so and I have yet have any warning points issued.  If I can go that long without being reprimanded than anyone can do it!

Welcome aboard Franky! I felt exactly the same as you did when I first arrived but soon realized everyone here is pretty awesome.  Everyone is very helpful as long as they feel like you have done some homework and aren't looking to be spoon fed.   Everyone here was in your shoes at some point so they know what it is like to be a noobie.

As far as the banning goes....I think most of was a result of a group of people that had nefarious intentions and ripped off a bunch of folks.  You will find that the Mods are wonderful, forgiving and provide great advice.  Its really quite simple...be polite, don't shill, and if they gently spank you, don't argue with them.  Read the rules and advice for noobs and then do some more reading!  I read for about 3-4 days before I even said "Hello"   

I have been here a month or so and I have yet have any warning points issued.  If I can go that long without being reprimanded than anyone can do it!
Thank you, very much.

I do try to look before asking. By default. So if I have a question that's been covered, it's because I was too derp to find it, lol. But seriously you guys and gals, I sincerely appreciate the warm welcome. This does seems like a close-knit community, which is always awesome.

Hi Franky, welcome to the forum. I hope you find what you need here and find the forum and everyone here helpful. =)

As for banning, so long as you follow the rules you'll be fine! I tend to ask people in charge before doing anything, even after reading the rules! That might be a bit OTT, but you seem careful and on the ball; you'll be fine. =)

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. CnC5 @ CnC5: Hope everyone has had a great weekend! Check out our new post on our thread ✨️✌️
  2. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  5. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  6. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  7. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  8. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  11. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  12. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  13. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  14. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  15. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  16. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  17. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  19. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  20. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
Back