Hello All

tt560

New here and been lurkin the past couple of days just tryin to find my way around,i am not to much of a poster and my typing skills aren't the best.currently livin in the bada bing state ...was a member at the old DB site for years.used many of the phone cons like,MNW.1ST priority until that all went F TO F.
 was using BIOtr@n in between back then and most recently for the past few years J @ SL until he CRASHED AND BURNED! he got me for 200 simoleons ,but i consider myself lucky being it was just 200.  atm lookin for a good iop for riIz or an equivalent LIke FEnIdAH . and will be lookin around the international forum and checkin out all the sites and their feedbacks.when i find a somethin i'll be sure to post my experiences with all of you. thanks for  allowing me to register and use your site,and mods please let me know if i get outta line! thanks and god bless.

Welcome TT! Don't worry about your typing skills...mine will make you feel better /default_wink.png

.....thanks for  allowing me to register and use your site,and mods please let me know if i get outta line! thanks and god bless.
Oh, you needn't worry about that, LOL. My fellow moderator Robin Hood will be glad to let you know, should you go astray!

Anyway, all joking aside, welcome to DBG.....

Jewy

i tried to post a new topic on the international forum and for some reason my post isn't there..is there a requirment to post in the forums here? was trying to find out about healthprovidersrx and certussrx .has anyone recently placed an order with either, are they one and same,whats there payment method,ship method,communication,fast/slow?? .thanks for any help!

tt560 /default_mellow.gif

i tried to post a new topic on the international forum and for some reason my post isn't there..is there a requirment to post in the forums here? was trying to find out about healthprovidersrx and certussrx .has anyone recently placed an order with either, are they one and same,whats there payment method,ship method,communication,fast/slow?? .thanks for any help!

tt560 /default_mellow.gif
I believe that Robin Hood, my fellow moderator, removed your thread / post, as it was in the wrong section. I intended to PM you, but you beat me to it with this post.
Anyway, those vendors have threads in the Mexican section, which requires 30 posts to access and post to. As a result, it would present a violation of board rules to address these questions outside of the protected area. This is not at all personal, and I appreciate your participation, but for the reasons stated above, you'll need to participate in other, open areas of the board to reach the 30 post requirement. Once you've done so, please feel free to re-post your questions in the individual vendor's thread.

Thanks for your understanding and cooperation, and have a great week.

Jewy

Last edited by a moderator:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back