Hello, And A (Hopefully Not Uncool) Question

sazeraca

Hi everyone!  First post!  Been on this site for several months, done a LOT of reading, know what I'm looking for and feel like I have a good idea of where to go.  BUT I haven't been able to find any topics or forums about protocol/etiquette for emailng vendors-- like send an introductory email first, or do such and such, or don't do such and such.  

So glad this forum is here & I've learned a ton.  Thank you all!

/default_ohmy.png....I would send a message in a bottle.......

Many thanks 2earls!

I'm skeptical yellowbelly....that seems like it would take a really long time, and the person might never actually get it!   /default_wink.png

Welcome and yes there are no instructions on really what to do because each vendor has a different process.

Decide what you are looking for and you should be able to see who offers what by reading the post if a vendor carriers that product.

If a vendor has a website it's self explanatory. Some vendors you have to contact by email and they will provide you with instructions.

We don't refuse to help anyone here especially new comers but you have to make an attempt to find out information first. If you know what you want and think you want to try a vendor and do not know how to contact them throw a question on the board and we will give you tips.

The search box is a good tool.

And most importantly read all of the members feedback before making your decision. Start with the most recent post in a thread and read back from there.

And try to use code when talking about meds - like xanys or pea kays etc.

Good luck.

Hello, I found you on DBG and would like to know if you would send me a list of your products and prices. Thanks!
My standard phrase: Hi there, I found you on the DBG forum and I became interested in your menu. Would you be so kind, to send me your menu and pricelist? Please provide me with all the relevant details with regard to how to order, how to pay and to which countries you do and do not ship.

I would tell them your a member here and share your username so they can look you up if they want to

I would follow either email template given about but never reveal my user name.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back