Hello And Shoulda Introduced Myself Earlier

pcor81

Hi,Since I as well have never joined a forum I feel a few of my post s are uneducated so please forgive my stupidity....anyway I'm here for just that reason, education and hopefully some friendships. I have spent quite a few hours looking over the forum and it looks like a lot of like minded people are here.I even took the bold step to update my profile as I intend to be a part of this community. Thanks and I look forward to talking with you all.

Welcome pcor81

We were all new once so no need for apologies. Glad to have you join us.

2earls

Welcome! I hope your finding this forum as helpful as I am. You definitely found the best board for REAL OP reviews on the net!

Thanks....yeah I really needed to stop giving my moo- la away and find it hard to ask my normal friends on Facebook questions. " like hey haven't seen you in a few years, anything going on? " and then they're all like" no man can't believe your all blah blah ,blah,let me do some judging and spread some rumors now...." so yeah NICE TO BE HERE

Welcome to DBG, hope your finding everything

Your looking for :)

Hopefully you wont be giving any more moolah away. Nice to have you here!

Welcome to this awesome site! You will learn a lot, meet really nice people and hopefully hang on to your most of your money! :)

Thanks for the welcome and yeah it's good to be here folks , I'm learning the ropes and having some fun.everyone have a good Monday

Hope your finding your way around well :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back