Hello And Thank You!

voodoostar13

Hey everyone. Brand new to this forum so I thought I'd say hello. I spent a few hours reading through posts last night and have already found some extremely helpful information. I've never used an online vendor before so I am very excited to try out some of these sources. /default_smile.png  I just moved to a new state and don't have connections for what I'm looking for so I am grateful for all you kind people making this information readily available to people like me who had no idea how any of this worked just 24 hours ago. So I'd like to thank all of you right now, Thank you so much! I look forward to becoming part of this community. 

Welcome to the board, voodoostar13! I hope you find what you're looking for, good luck, be careful and a good piece of general advice for folks new to the game is pick a vendor with recent good feedback and go from there. Also, you can never go wrong with SL.

/default_smile.png

Welcome to the board, voodoostar13! I hope you find what you're looking for, good luck, be careful and a good piece of general advice for folks new to the game is pick a vendor with recent good feedback and go from there. Also, you can never go wrong with SL.

/default_smile.png

Thanks Two. I just made my first purchase, super excited! (and slightly nervous)  /default_tongue.png

Thanks Two. I just made my first purchase, super excited! (and slightly nervous)  /default_tongue.png
Don't be nervous. If you wanna catch the Tiger, sometimes you gotta go into the cave. /default_wink.png

Like others have said, stick with the reputable Vendors with lots of good feedback. Stay away from new ones. Let others be the guinea pigs for that until the feedback builds up from many DIFFERENT posters and NOT just one or two questionable people giving rave reviews with low post counts. That's a definite smell of a scam in place.

Adious...

Don't be nervous. If you wanna catch the Tiger, sometimes you gotta go into the cave. /default_wink.png

Like others have said, stick with the reputable Vendors with lots of good feedback. Stay away from new ones. Let others be the guinea pigs for that until the feedback builds up from many DIFFERENT posters and NOT just one or two questionable people giving rave reviews with low post counts. That's a definite smell of a scam in place.

Adious... 

Oh I'm going into the cave alright, that tiger is mine!  /default_ph34r.png  I saw a lot of positive reviews on the one I chose (from as early as 2011 I believe) so I feel pretty confident about it. Thanks for the advice Slammer! 

Hi voodoostar13,

Wow, that's one hell of a mug shot you got.

Anyways, welcome aboard and enjoy the show.

unknown1212

It's "Bubbles" from Trailer Park Boys  /default_biggrin.png  

Thank you!
Maybe that show is only aired in Canada. Though YouTube should have done clips of it. That "Bubbles" guy is certainly a 'half-wit', if that. Funny, people actually live like that and are clueless on how the rest of society thinks of them. Ironically, they live in a "Bubble." /default_wink.png

Maybe that show is only aired in Canada. Though YouTube should have done clips of it. That "Bubbles" guy is certainly a 'half-wit', if that. Funny, people actually live like that and are clueless on how the rest of society thinks of them. Ironically, they live in a "Bubble." /default_wink.png
Haha, I think the show is great. Im in the US and watch all the seasons on netflix, I believe they are doing a new one soon too. Hmm interesting observation /default_wink.png

Welcome Voodoostar13. /default_mellow.gif
Thanks Interim, I appreciate it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, it's certainly a funny show. those glasses he Bubbles wears gotta be at least 3 inches thick.

If you like that show and that kind of humor, then you'd probably like "Fubar". http://m.imdb.com/title/tt0302585/

Check it out. It's really well made. Kinda documentary style.

I found the trailer for it on YouTube, but it really doesn't do the movie justice. You gotta download it. Reminds me of my youth, in some ways.

Yes, it's certainly a funny show. those glasses he Bubbles wears gotta be at least 3 inches thick.

If you like that show and that kind of humor, then you'd probably like "Fubar". http://m.imdb.com/title/tt0302585/

Check it out. It's really well made. Kinda documentary style.

I found the trailer for it on YouTube, but it really doesn't do the movie justice. You gotta download it. Reminds me of my youth, in some ways.

'>

Welcome Voodoostar13 !! Please make sure you read feedback before you make a purchase. This is a great board with some good, honest people . There are also people just waiting to scam you out of your money. Just read , read , read !!!

Welcome Voodoostar13 !! Please make sure you read feedback before you make a purchase. This is a great board with some good, honest people . There are also people just waiting to scam you out of your money. Just read , read , read !!!
Thanks nickiean! I have already done quite a bit of reading in each section since I found this site (I might have become slightly obsessed haha). I've gathered about 3 or 4 vendors that nearly everyone has said good things about from 2011-2014 /default_smile.png Thanks for looking out! 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back