Hello DBG community

cracksavage

I am kind of in shell shock that I just found or....reaelized yesterday how absolutely this forum board is better and beyond the rest. Can't wait to get paid and get sectionmy coin donated so I can fully explore this place , you guys are a very loyal community after reading the newbs 'mandatory education'  and browsing I'm blown away at what seems to be just  this infinite plethora of knowledge , facts , faith and neighbors watching out for neighbors. It should almost be privatized for only paying members  , but that'd kinda ruin the charm. Now I'm happy to start reading EVERYTHING!!! Thanks to everyone who helps keep this place going.....

And there are so many online scams that allowing people to have a glimpse of what they are paying for helps give them the confidence it will be worthwhile. That and many of them have to learn how to use bitcoins which isn't easy for everyone.

Welcome to the clan

Ya I've watched this insane decline since '09 , and ya ppl should be educated on forums like this with people who have their best interesting rather than getting educated by funding frauds and losing faith in researching and learning because of thief's. I wish some ppl could have experienced the RC community in its truest times. I'm hoping to find a few stand up , domestic and honest private "proton-vendors" so I never have to spend 3 hours digging through 30 pop-up fraudulent net domains. Anyways ya thanks man glad I landed here the other night for sure. Golden. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back