Hello DBG!! - HB, 2earls, PTFC, Yellow, HammerB, Cat etc...

Thanos

Hello DBG Community!  I am not sure if my first introduction went through because although I understand it must first be approved, due to my "such a newb" status, when I attempted to submit it I had to log in again and a blank message was all I saw after I did.  Anyways, yes I read the rules and do nay ted because I understand quality should be respected and do nay ted to when possible.  And although I am new to this, the DBG Community looks like quality!  HB, 2earls, PTFC, Yellow, HammerB, & Cat (to name just a few) and of course many more of the members of this community (and of course the MODS) seem to really care about this community and that is rare in the day and age we live in today.  I am somewhat shy until comfortable so please go easy on me.  I learn fast and understand that boundless info is going to be crammed "in b tween the lines" here so I will do my best to not post a question that has already been answered.  I will contribute where/when I can.  And although I have only read some of the posts (the mantra here seems to be read, read, read - which is good) most longtime members (especially the previously mentioned members - and many more I am sure) seem to be the type of people I could relax, crack a beer (or pour some wine for the ladies) with, and enjoy a good time.  Reading glasses on - CLICK!

Thank you and I am glad to have landed here!

Thanos

Hi Thanos, you are making me miss some of my old friends there. Thanks for your donation, we couldn't do this without our generous members. Their giving of time; to post reviews. And funds; to cover our operating costs.

Reading is key, but you can ask questions if you aren't finding the answers. We are here to assist everyone.

Thank you 2earls!  Your response makes me feel welcome and I very much appreciate that.  This back pain of mine is accompanied by a screaming neck, shoulder, knee etc...  So according to the reading I have been doing I should do like an MLB player and go for the CY-Young Award!  (I hope that wasn't too corny!)  :)

Also, I plan on do nay ting more once I get settled in.  I (like most of us) am not made of mula however this community (especially awesome, concerned members like you 2earls) seem worth it!  So thank you in advance for your genuinely appreciated assistance.

We love that kind of stuff around here (if you haven't noticed )

Thank you PTFC!  This is nice, really.  In a cold world who would have thought that there is a warm spot...you just have to stumble upon it online!  I am looking forward to this community.  And PTFC, please help when possible.  Thank you.

Thank you PTFC!  This is nice, really.  In a cold world who would have thought that there is a warm spot...you just have to stumble upon it online!  I am looking forward to this community.  And PTFC, please help when possible.  Thank you.
We'll do our best @Thanos, but everything is at your fingertips here, have a good root around the place, get acquainted and you should be fine. Of course if you do get stuck please don't hesitate to ask. There's a search function also thst can assist. And thank you again for donating! 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. CnC5 @ CnC5: Hope everyone has had a great weekend! Check out our new post on our thread ✨️✌️
  2. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  5. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  6. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  7. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  8. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  11. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  12. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  13. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  14. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  15. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  16. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  17. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  19. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  20. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
Back