Hello Dbg'ers :)

Lurked for a long time. Used to be on DB before it got shut down.

Glad to be here, and look forward to sharing my experiences with IOPS

Cheers

Hello Captain,

I always wanted to ask members of that old site if they kept their reliable vendors, or in the confusion, everything was lost? Were their warning signs that it was about to get closed, and everybody just ignored it, or what? Probably some interesting stories their somewhere during that period of time.

Hello Captain,

I always wanted to ask members of that old site if they kept their reliable vendors, or in the confusion, everything was lost? Were their warning signs that it was about to get closed, and everybody just ignored it, or what? Probably some interesting stories their somewhere during that period of time.

Nope YoungH it just went down one day. PMs still in my box. Left everyone shaking their heads really. At least I was not warned. People just kinda' went everywhere. Most kept in touch. Normally I just posted feedback from SL but some times I would chime in here and there. Nothing like here though and not much fun really too serious. Serious is good too though.

Ditto that -just one morning it was gone. Lots of speculation on google: LE, Admin bust, etc. But just that, speculation.

About a day, maybe 2 before the site was locked - folks couldn't log in, couldn't create an acct (people were trying to pay for a log in, but wouldn't have worked anyway, those who logged off couldn't log back in during that timeframe) then next day was gone completely.

FG

Also, I agree with the difference in that site and this!

Zero fun, especially at the end. Everyone was too worried about getting banned to say much of anything....and believe me, there were no ditch/sis jabs! No smart alek"welcome" comments, etc...nada!

FG

hey guys fairly nee here but im liking it a lot so far. im a DB orphan whichi am sure nost of u r as well. just wanted to give a quick intro

Welcome CBC, I hope you enjoy what we offer here and perhaps you can give us knowledge of some of you favorite vendors too.

take care,

~Younghypnotiq

Site just shut down one day and that was it. I did manage to keep the vendors I was using, had a separate file with names and addys, good thing.

ChefTell

Lurked for a long time. Used to be on DB before it got shut down.

Glad to be here, and look forward to sharing my experiences with IOPS

Cheers
Just wanted to say Hello to you i am new here and finding my way around is not to hard

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back