Hello Everybody

rosario422

I`been a member for while ,always in the background.

This site has helped more people than many that have insure ,but don`t  get the what they need because of the FDA and doctors are afraid to prescribe what us patient need,I tell you this if it were not for this side i would had commited suicide long time ago ,so I want to thank every member here and thank whoever runs the site that save my life.

I posted a couple of times ,but I just read the opinion of everybody.

Thank You Everybody

Wow, that is some introduction ! Such thankful post to the board owner and admin ... I havent seen this ever before.

Feel free to share more with the members here as its a very good feeling when you express yourself.

I`been a member for while ,always in the background.

This site has helped more people than many that have insure ,but don`t  get the what they need because of the FDA and doctors are afraid to prescribe what us patient need,I tell you this if it were not for this side i would had commited suicide long time ago ,so I want to thank every member here and thank whoever runs the site that save my life.

I posted a couple of times ,but I just read the opinion of everybody.

Thank You Everybody
It's my sincere pleasure to meet you Rosario, and thank you for your sincere, humbling post. Having been here for a while in the background, I'm sure you've seen some of the not-so-pleasant things we contend with from time to time. Personally, and in all honesty, those negative situations often make me question why I invest so much time here on DBG. Your post, however, provided me with a healthy dose of perspective, and serves as a vivid reminder of why I'm here every day. Again, I'm truly humbled by your words, and I'd just like to thank you for the wonderful Thanksgiving blessing. I think there's a lesson in your words for each and every one of us, which is that regardless of our situation in life or our role in our community, all of our lives have such significant meaning and value, and even when we're least aware of it, sharing our life experiences can truly mean everything in the life of another.

Happy Thanksgiving, and please know that you ALWAYS have a seat at our holiday table as a valued member of our family.

Jewy

Last edited by a moderator:
Rosario, it breaks my heart to imagine the depths of your pain and despair; I'm very glad you found your way here, and that being here has brought you some relief and hope.

Jewy, your post was lovely; I am very thankful that you are indeed "here every day." Reading through the thousands of posts made over the last few years has been awe-inspiring: it doesn't take long to realize that this board has encouraged many, many people to exchange their feelings of isolation and loneliness for a sense of comfort and community. A wonderful Thanksgiving blessing, indeed.

-- Blue

Hi, Rosario.  I am so pleased you decided to post the above and I know that it made me, for one, really give thought to how lucky we all are to be a part of this community. 

I know I have had my occasional spats with people, and looking back on them after reading your post, I recognize how silly most of them were.  I am happy that DBG has been such a help to you, it has to me as well. 

So now that you have officially introduced yourself, welcome and if there is ever anything I am able to assist you with, please do not hesitate to ask.  I hope you and yours have a blessed holiday.  We all have a lot to be thankful for, despite the issues we have that have brought us to this community.  Best. S-

Rosario, it breaks my heart to imagine the depths of your pain and despair; I'm very glad you found your way here, and that being here has brought you some relief and hope.

Jewy, your post was lovely; I am very thankful that you are indeed "here every day." Reading through the thousands of posts made over the last few years has been awe-inspiring: it doesn't take long to realize that this board has encouraged many, many people to exchange their feelings of isolation and loneliness for a sense of comfort and community. A wonderful Thanksgiving blessing, indeed.

-- Blue
Thank you for your kind words blue, and I must tell you, you possess "the gift" where the King's English is concerned. Your statement highlighted above is, in my view, a flawlessly crafted, cogent and profound one that would be an essential element of a DBG Mission Statement, should we ever choose to formally draft one. Well done, and again, thank you for your compliment. The encouragement and support of our members means more to me than most will ever truly know.

Welcome Rosario, 

You won me over by simply having the bravery to introduce yourself in such a personal and intimate way.

Good things can only follow you now!

This board is FULL of people with hearts bigger than you can imagine...

Your own introduction post may end up giving many others the strength to keep fighting their own battles.

I welcome you and feel grateful that we will get the pleasure of knowing you.

Happy Thanksgiving, 

Beranda

I thank you all for your kind and beautiful words ,Now I feel like a one part of this awesome community .

thank you all

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back