Hello everybody

Rollinbowlin

Made an account here a while back and forgot about it. Who would have suspected that?

Interested and fascinated with RCs specifically benzodiazepines. I love the chemistry behind it all. I was told I was a shaman in a previous life. Love the periodic table. Total nerd in that regard.

Basically self medicated through horrible trauma and anxiety and now I've got life where I want and I can indulge in the fruits of research once again.

Vyren set the bar for me in terms of service. The guy was just perfect. He's taking a break so my plan is to find another reputable source and do business.

Have a good one!

-Mike

Hey welcome to the forums were glad to have you here! I was interested in the RC sub-forum of this website before it expanded beyond just a "discussion" of them as admin once said this was never intended to be a place for RC but it has become 1 of the many places people gather to share knowledge and more about RC and I am glad there are good and bad things about RC I won't go into detail about it in this post though lol.

Welcome 100%. This is one of those topics we all want to know more about. Everyone has checked out a few things here or there. it seems like the minute they get out and get started and get a good reputation something changes, and they are already yanked. I feel like nootropics was the start of some of the RC work. i’m just talking off of the top of my head here though. We all want to know more about RC’s but it’s just so up in the air sometimes. I’m still old-school though too. I miss the days that certain people (🐷) were clearing fields and fields of the beautiful Wizard of OZ flower. That time has come and gone unfortunately. Although Mary Jane pushed her way through and kept holding on. Now we get to see commercials on it. Lol.

So this is a long message to basically say whatever you find out about RC’s or know, please feel free to share. It’s all about knowledge here.!

I find certain organisms and processes fascinating. Myco In particular, certain extractions. Welcome back.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back