Hello everyone, happy holidays!

ChainedCarbon

I was brought to this forum from a friend of mine.  I was skeptical at first but the community seems like a great one and I was impressed, so I decided to join.

I'll be donating sooner than later and hopefully offering more to the community then just reviews and comments on threads.

Happy holidays everyone!

I love a converted skeptic, but you should be skeptical in this business and I don't expect anyone to blindly trust that such an awesome place exists. I had already been scammed when I joined so I was hopeful, but also prepared for the worst. Receiving that first order was a relief. 

The reviews are all from our members and aside from a few weirdos who post fake reviews for reasons known only to themselves, the vast majority is information to shop by.

I'm chatting it up tonight- must be the wine. Anyway sounds like you are hinting at becoming a future vendor. New vendors are always welcome as long as they go through the proper channels.

@2earls

Your assumption is correct.  What are the proper channels and how do I get started?

Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
@ChainedCarbon if you are an RC vendor then you want to talk to Biskobro. Otherwise you can pm Admin or myself and we will give you the lowdown.

Look forward to hearing from you or seeing you on the forum.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back