Hello everyone I'm a new member & live near New Orleans

Kiran

Hello everyone. I am new to this forum and my name is Kiran.  I live close to New Orleans, Louisiana.

It's great to read so many posts from so many people all over the world.  The information is so helpful and I have to admit it can be a little overwhelming trying to understand the process but the posts have helped me so much. 

I am nervous about posting even to introduce myself. I'm not sure I am posting my first topic right but I'm jumping in and doing it anyway !

Hopefully  I will get better at posting - this is the first forum I ever joined and my first or second post ever on a forum in my entire life.  

Wishing everyone a wonderful weekend coming up.    

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome @Kiran! Thank you for generously donating also!  Don't be nervous, it's a friendly community here. You'll do a lot of reading for sure, but if you get stuck you can give myself or 2earls a shout, just stuck @ imprint of our usernames and select our name and that notifies us. 

I think I did get stuck on a vendor - they are nice and tried to help me as much as possible but didn't end up having what I needed anyway. I am not used to using a laptop.  So I just was not understanding about torproject.org and then the Temp.pm. Although I learned how to do it by reading and downloading what I needed on my laptop and even sent myself a test Temp.PM which I was able to open and read one time. So it was a fun and helpful learning experience. 

I read what you wrote about the @PTFCand hate to feel like a "blond"? But I am still not sure how to get in touch with you so I did what you said at the beginning of this message. I think it worked? 

could you send me a pm so I could ask you a question that I don't want to put on the forum. Just when you have time. I know you are busy. Thank you  Kiran  

I think I did get stuck on a vendor - they are nice and tried to help me as much as possible but didn't end up having what I needed anyway. I am not used to using a laptop.  So I just was not understanding about torproject.org and then the Temp.pm. Although I learned how to do it by reading and downloading what I needed on my laptop and even sent myself a test Temp.PM which I was able to open and read one time. So it was a fun and helpful learning experience. 

I read what you wrote about the @PTFCand hate to feel like a "blond"? But I am still not sure how to get in touch with you so I did what you said at the beginning of this message. I think it worked? 

could you send me a pm so I could ask you a question that I don't want to put on the forum. Just when you have time. I know you are busy. Thank you  Kiran  
PM sent @Kiran

Ooh, I wish I had got here first so I could talk about how much I LOVE New Orleans! Hmm guess I'm doing that anyway, but you are in great hands with PTFC. Welcome to the forum!

Hello everyone. I am new to this forum and my name is Kiran.  I live close to New Orleans, Louisiana.

It's great to read so many posts from so many people all over the world.  The information is so helpful and I have to admit it can be a little overwhelming trying to understand the process but the posts have helped me so much. 

I am nervous about posting even to introduce myself. I'm not sure I am posting my first topic right but I'm jumping in and doing it anyway !

Hopefully  I will get better at posting - this is the first forum I ever joined and my first or second post ever on a forum in my entire life.  

Wishing everyone a wonderful weekend coming up.    
Welcome Kiran. Hope you're finding what you need. This forum is awesome. You will love the people. I'm originally fr Nola. Been in TX many years but still go to NO periodically with a best friend who's also from there. ❤️ it there. 

You are so right about this forum - everyone is so nice on here and very helpful. 

The New Orleans Jazz Festival started last weekend - I missed last Saturday night  I really wanted to go but it will also be this weekend so I get another chance.   Nice to meet both of you  too @2earls and @Pooner2013

Welcome here.. this is a great community and I'm lucky to be a part of it. The first community I join left me jaded because I put so much effort in and got very few results. This community was the opposite for me... I got results before I ever posted so now I like to contribute because they have helped me so much. Stick around and you won't regret it 

This is the best place and people have been extremely nice!  Thanks @Pooner2013 you are easy to talk to and so helpful!!! All the vendors I have used - Go way out of their way to help me especially if you are new like I was!  

My youngest son graduated from middle school this past week At the top of his class and won a lot of academic awards. I'm so proud of him!!'  He's amazing and looks exactly like his late father.   So it's been a busy week I meant to get on here earlier I have a review I need to post. I hope I can figure it out. It will be my second one. 

@Kiran, congratulations!??. That is fantastic about your son!!  I'm also blessed with a fabulous daughter (she will be a senior next school year). But she was inducted into national honor society when she started her junior year. She has worked so hard and I'm so proud - just like you!!  Good luck with everything my friend !!!!

I posted a review of an order I had gotten and saw it on there six times the same review but it got fixed by someone. Thanks !!   

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome!! I live in Louisiana also... a bit north but visit nola regularly. This is a great site full of useful info and great ppl. If there is anything I can help with just p.m. me. With us living in the same state we can compare delivery times and such.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back