Hello Everyone! Old Member From The Db Days.

bbqman32

Hi, I just wanted to say hello to everyone and I use to be a VIP member on the original Dbg along time ago. I had some good friends there. I just wanted to introduce my self and follow the new rules. I'm mainly here to learn a lot of the new idea rules and the new laws that changed how I get my meds...sucks! I don't agree one bit on the reclassification! I use to be in the know, know I'm in the dark with the mushrooms... lol

Thanks to you guys and this great site.

The BBQman

hi bb... I was a member in the old DB days myself (2005).  Things have certainly changed but for the better.  In the old days here everyone posted waaaay too much information and it was not against the rules then and the good sources didn't last long because of it.  Anyway, welcome back /default_smile.png

Hi Suzie,

Yes your so right! Do you remember we all would tell the person not to give to much info or take it to p.m......lol yes that was about the same time for me. 2003-2008 or 9

Yes I've read a lot here so far and a lot of older people will tell the newbie to read and research. One thing that's not different is some new people just want an answer right away, that's always gonna be a given.

Thanks for the warm welcome. I can see so much has changed from what it was like awhile ago or just in the last 45 days! I really need to learn and educate myself with all the changes.

I'm just so happy and thankful to have this awesome place of info in one spot again.

hi bb... I was a member in the old DB days myself (2005).  Things have certainly changed but for the better.  In the old days here everyone posted waaaay too much information and it was not against the rules then and the good sources didn't last long because of it.  Anyway, welcome back /default_smile.png
It is getting back to the ol days then (with way too much info posted)! People post, then think, then apologize. It should be think, post, then no apologizes needed (unless somebody gets butt hurt and you feel bad).

Welcome back! 

It's great to have someone around with your knowledge and experience.

Welllllllllllcome! Good to have you here!

Why does everyone think this forum is related to DB tho? Just curious.

Welllllllllllcome! Good to have you here!

Why does everyone think this forum is related to DB tho? Just curious.
 it has the same name and is set up exactly the same.  Plus the old DB had a VIP section and Grand Poobah"s /default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, I just wanted to say hello to everyone and I use to be a VIP member on the original Dbg along time ago. I had some good friends there. I just wanted to introduce my self and follow the new rules. I'm mainly here to learn a lot of the new idea rules and the new laws that changed how I get my meds...sucks! I don't agree one bit on the reclassification! I use to be in the know, know I'm in the dark with the mushrooms... lol

Thanks to you guys and this great site.

The BBQman
Yes the reclass is pitiful all they are doing is making grandma and grandpa having to go to H off the streets for their pain now H use has sky rocked sense the cracking down on doctors so called over prescribing H OD have gone up 400% it is bad when a doc is afraid to wright a script for legit pain because he is worried they will kick in his door or take away his license when some dumb ass ODs so because of that we all get to suffer what you mite want to try is to find a PM doc that takes cash only I have found they are the best because they get paid very well and also have less rings to jump thou it is sad what it has come to it is all most like they want ppl to buy dr3gs off the street or something.

Yes the reclass is pitiful all they are doing is making grandma and grandpa having to go to H off the streets for their pain now H use has sky rocked sense the cracking down on doctors so called over prescribing H OD have gone up 400% it is bad when a doc is afraid to wright a script for legit pain because he is worried they will kick in his door or take away his license when some dumb ass ODs so because of that we all get to suffer what you mite want to try is to find a PM doc that takes cash only I have found they are the best because they get paid very well and also have less rings to jump thou it is sad what it has come to it is all most like they want ppl to buy dr3gs off the street or something.
Christ thats heavy, over here they've really clamped down on scripting benzo's so buying off the street has gone bilistic

Good you came back.. I'm sure you can help this forum. I will try and post my experiences with vendors

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back