Hello Everyone

GAD

Just thought I'd take a minute to say hello. I trolled around for quite some time before finally joining "DBG", clearly the best. Thanks so much for your help so far, hope to have some fun here as well as provide some value.

Gad, welcome!

I'm not quite sure about the cherries youre flaunting (you are of age, right?) But hey, whatever floats your boat!

I'm kinda liking your style already...just take care not to do anything dumb - or I'll have to call my big bro Ditch and my big (read the posts as that WILL carry extra meaning) Sis Troub on ya. Trust me, you do not wanna go there!

Again, welcome to the family. Enjoy the wild ride of DBG! ;-)

Frankiegirl

Reactions: GAD
That magnatism of Ditch and Sis Tranny Troubadour has trapped a newb freindy. He's just an economy sized boy with 30% extra Tranny.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tranny Sis, you have more than a 90% chance of being serious and that's what keeps us all wearing two pairs of jeans with double belts. ha-ha

Troubadour said:
I don't know I might just toss the heels and the tight leather mini and swing the other way for GAD

Kidding or am I
You might be able to leave them on.....

Good day, Just thought I'd take a minute to say hello and finding this site Rocks.

Just thought I'd take a minute to say hello. I trolled around for quite some time before finally joining "DBG", clearly the best. Thanks so much for your help so far, hope to have some fun here as well as provide some value.
Well Hello to you.you sure seem like a Happy person

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back