Hello Everyone

Stylistic

Selling Medicines, with thank to the member who re
Hello, look forward to moving on over to DBG from that other forum I won't name. Lets just say I had a few dissagreements w the owner E*** T***** and finally had enough one day.  Hope to find DBG my new home! Thats all I have to say for now. /default_smile.png

Hello Stylistic! This is a great place and very user friendly. You won't have to kiss anyone's ass to get along here, just play by the rules and our mods are very nice and sane.

2E

Hello Stylistic! This is a great place and very user friendly. You won't have to kiss anyone's ass to get along here, just play by the rules and our mods are very nice and sane.

2E
Agreed this forum has mass information after you read it all.When I was a Newb.I read for 3 days straight did my own research. And The Administration and Mods are very nice and always out to help and protect. Nice to meet you Stylistic.~Bb~

Welcome! Welcome! Your name remonds me of a band long ago! Lol! Yes, read a lot, there is such great information here. Yellowbelly and I are the mods and we are here if ya have any questions at all. Admin as well. This is a great forum cuz of all of the awesome members.....we are the best!

Welcome, you'll be more comfortable here. /default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I already do feel more comfortable /default_smile.png Thank you all so much for the warm welcome. Yeah I got banned for warning US customers to stay away from a certain Paki vendor with the initials MM. Then the owner said I was working for DBG when I hadn't even posted here...ahh it was quite comical.

Anyways yes I will be reading, reading and reading some more!  Pretty much all vendors I am familiar with here with the exception of Starlite. I don't understand the hate for starlite over there and nothing but positivity about his services over here? Anyoone know why that is?

Also,

Question: Can you link me to where it tells you what senior access gains you? (I believe you need 500 posts?) 

Stylistic,

Paki vendors are a sore subject here as well, and highly frowned on by the Admin of this board.

If you can make it to 500 posts, you will gain V.I.P. access to the board...(Where all the trouble makers hang out!) /default_wink.png

Welcome aboard!

-YB

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back