Hello, Everyone.

Timepilot2084

Hello, everyone.  38-year-old married father of four originally from the Gulf Coast of Mississippi.  I now live in Boise, Idaho, where I know no one, can't get my hands on anything, and am generally frustrated.  Currently in methodone treatment for 10 (Yes, I know-10!?) years.  But it saved my life.  Of course, now I'm a slave to a much cheaper and annoying master, but what can you do?  I've been researching online pharmacies, but I trust no one.  That's why I'm here.  I hope to make a few friends that know what's going on.  I love gaming, reading, science-fiction, films, writing, Breaking Bad, Better Call Saul, and, uh, that's it.  Nice to meet you all.  I hope I haven't broken any forum rules, I'm a noob at this and I've SEEN people just blaze on someone for a simple mistake.  Ok.  That's all.  Thanks for reading.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Timepilot,

Welcome to the forum and thank you for the nice introduction. From the Gulf Coast to Boise, that's quite a change! It is indeed wise to be skeptical, but I think you will find that there are some solid vendors and a lot of reviews and feedback to help you.

Happy reading

2earls

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome Time Pilot!

I am sure you will find everything and then some on this site! It has it all.

I am also a huge Breaking Bad and Better Call Saul fan, I knew right then you are an ok dude! /default_smile.png

Have fun getting to know your way around!

Welcome to DBG. Glad the methadone helped saved your life!!

I have heard good things about it.

Hope ya find your way around here well.

-True

I'm from the Gulf Coast too. Maybe we have some things and friends in common. Hope to get to know you.

Gulf Coast. Actually Buffet's birth place. (A lot of folks think he is an original conch.} Welcome!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back