Hello Everyone

Rivali

Just to say hello, I have been away for a while but am back and am a benzo person.If there is such a thing.But hi and any useful fast to UK places be sure to have me in mind. Thanks!! :D

No problem at all my friend. I always like welcoming new people (even though i am somewhat new myself) since i got a warm welcome when i finally decided to introduce myself. Have you been on here before? If not i suggest you read and read and read some more. It makes everything a lot easier. It also helps that everyone has been nice. Anyways i hope you enjoy it here and i am sure we will see each other around :D

Yes I was on here quite a while back & had many posts & titles etc... I can't speak of why I left for some time but it's not negative as why. Have you ever heard of a place beginning with far..... and with the name luise on the end? I am trying not to break rules as obviously I can't access senior section yet. Was told this place was ok. Anyhow no doubt I will see and speak to you again as I used to be everyones Tolerance & Agonist via Antagonist guy that answered them truthfully through experience. But you were the 1st to welcome me so thanks & catch ya around B)

Hello Rivali,

I don't think you should have any trouble finding what you seek. The International section and email section should serve you well. Yes, we have heard of that vendor but they elected to not participate in the forum so you won't find any discussion about them here. The only vendors you can't access are the Mexican ones which is no matter to you. Good luck! 2earls

Hello Rivali,

I don't think you should have any trouble finding what you seek. The International section and email section should serve you well. Yes, we have heard of that vendor but they elected to not participate in the forum so you won't find any discussion about them here. The only vendors you can't access are the Mexican ones which is no matter to you. Good luck! 2earls
I hope not,and thanks for the heads up of sorts. Strange as the vendor mentioned the senior section & another forum online to which I do not use.Feel suspicious of them now.All EU meds on there.In the old days I used to stick to SG & Starlite. Cheers for the welcome & advice. Rivali

Last edited by a moderator:
Starlite is still one of our most popular vendors. Don't know who SG is off the top of my head, when you have enough posts to PM, we can have a chat.

I haven't been here that long myself so i am not sure of the other place you are speaking of Rivali but i do hope to see you around here just the same :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Starlite is still one of our most popular vendors. Don't know who SG is off the top of my head, when you have enough posts to PM, we can have a chat.
Yes I think that could be mutually beneficial, thanks.

Welcome rivali!  Pleasure to have you on board!
Thankyou PTFC, it's been a pleasure conversating with you.

The other site was very exclusive and at the time hard to get myself in there.Massive packages,with mixtures of Benzo's for cheap prices.

SG  S....... Glory   

Ring any bells 2earls?

Rivali

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. CnC5 @ CnC5: Hope everyone has had a great weekend! Check out our new post on our thread ✨️✌️
  2. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  5. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  6. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  7. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  8. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  11. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  12. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  13. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  14. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  15. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  16. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  17. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  19. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  20. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
Back