Hello Everyone!

Lonertyme

EMERALD SPONSOR
Im a middle aged male from the east coast and like every other adult, swamped with responsibility.   If I could get the day extended to 36 hours, I'd be good.  But since that's not possible, I'm forced to be creative.  

I'm new to this wonderful message board.  Before stopping here, I was lost in an ocean of scammers and down right theives.  Now everything is much more clear.  This community is loaded with tons of useful information some of which I have already successfully used.   (Big thanks to WCE for a perfect and speedy interaction!) 

I cannot express how fortunate I am to have found you guys.   Thank you x 10000!    I will be sure to share all my experiences so that I may add more value to this community.  

Hi and welcome Lonertyme. I am sorry to hear of what you've gone through with scammers. This community is a really awesome one so i wouldn't worry too much here :)

Welcome, I was replying to your topic when it disappeared. I think because it was a review of a vendor, it should be on the vendors thread. They appreciate a positive review. Either that or my phone is acting up lol. Happy holidays!

2earls

Welcome lonertyme, very kind words, and a pleasure to have you on board!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. CnC5 @ CnC5: Hope everyone has had a great weekend! Check out our new post on our thread ✨️✌️
  2. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  5. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  6. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  7. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  8. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  11. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  12. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  13. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  14. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  15. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  16. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  17. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  19. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  20. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
Back