Hello everyone

Mr.x

I have a wife who suffers severe panic attacks. Myself weaned off Hydrocodone and just have fairly severe back pain now, lol.

Was using Ksalol's I got through the mail until I tested positive for dilaudid, so I guess I know why those were so effective!.

Really just interested in taking care of wives panic attacks (Ativan) and possibly finding something to take the edge off the back pain so I can at least keep a good fake smile on my face, lol. Thanks for having me here. I see a lot of nice people in this community and look forward to meeting each and every one of you!

Pleasure to have you Mr.x! There are banners on the homepage which can give you an idea of a couple of the vendors, they are also listed in the appropriate forums. A small donation is required to view and post in the Mexican section. Have a look at the rules, maybe check out the quoted info for new members thread and just get acquainted with the site and do some reading. Everything is at your fingertips!  If you get stuck, please do not hesitate to give myself or 2earls a shout by placing @ before our usernames. Again, welcome! 

Looked the rules over first thing, I will get to work reading now, I appreciate your making me feel welcome!

Welcome @Mr.x 

if you dig through the forum you will find what you are looking for. Best wishes to you and your wife!

Welcome @Mr.x 

if you dig through the forum you will find what you are looking for. Best wishes to you and your wife!
Hi Itchy, and thank you for the welcome!

Rather than bother that mean looking cat guy above, can I asked you a question? When accsessing that cool little turntable of products at the top of the page, what exactly do they require for login credentials. Am I to make a special loginfor each and every site, or do they want my info from DBG,net, I assume by asking domain they want DBG.net?

I just really want to find reasonably priced X@N@X bars to replace the African ones I doubt I will see within expiree dates. Sitting on a mountain of K$alols w/dilaudinum which should hold me over, but wifee needs her meds soon (like within two weeks).  And will summons the great beast incase your not around @Grand Poobah

I promise I will get back to reading as soon as I settle this issue, thanks guys!

Hi Mr x! I'm not mean, honest! You simply just email them, you can identify yourself as a DBG member if you desire though. 

Yea I know right! I mean lions are cool from a distance but they'll totally eat your face off....

No offense @PTFC... Good kitty... 

I second emailing. It'll make sense once they respond. It's what we all do.

-added comment-

its a lot of info to sift through and I know you just want it to be easy. As much as I want to just give you the answer I can't. I have to protect us. You have to do the leg work. It's here I promise. I say this because I know what it's like needing it now and having to do your homework too.

All jokes aside, @PTFC does have your back and knows more about what you can see can't see since your on a new account.

Happy Hunting... Easter egg hunting that is...

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't been able to get anyone to send a menu or reciever instr to my

@tutamail.com

much less X@nX bars info othet than a fairly expensensive one up yop which basically secifies NOT Pfizer or any other decnet generic, Great reading, but I have lupus so up time is everbit as painful as downtime for me,

Wish she could handle the KSala cocktails, lol. Gotta give uo for the day hope to see you tonight, thank you!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. M @ MOD: @everyone - Please check my last post for some recent progress and do comment & advice.
  2. M @ MOD: @everyone - Please check my last post for some recent progress and do comment & advice.
  3. M @ MOD: @everyone - Please check my last post for some recent progress and do comment & advice.
  4. M @ MOD: @everyone - Please check my last post for some recent progress and do comment & advice.
  5. M @ MOD: @everyone - Please check my last post for some recent progress and do comment & advice.
  6. M @ MOD: @everyone - Please check my last post for some recent progress and do comment & advice.
  7. M @ MOD: @everyone - Please check my last post for some recent progress and do comment & advice.
  8. CnC5 @ CnC5: Hope everyone has had a great weekend! Check out our new post on our thread ✨️✌️
  9. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  10. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  11. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  12. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  13. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  14. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  15. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  16. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  17. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  18. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  19. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  20. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
Back