Hello everyone!

Neurotix

Hey guys! I wasn't sure whether to start a new thread or not. If there's a thread for introductions, I apologize. 

I'm male, mid 30's and in the construction business. I recently purchased two cheap investment properties and, quite frankly, my work is more than cut out for me lol.

I've never joined a forum community before. This seems like a very nice community with lots of helpful info and friendly members. I look forward to getting to know everyone better. 

I'm shy to talk about specifics. For the most part I won't, but I'm sure most can understand that. I'm a first timer all around, so a lot of these concepts are brand new to me. 

It's nice to meet everyone. Thanks for accepting me into the community. 

Welcome neurotix, take time to get acquainted with the site and do plenty of reading, I'm sure there are many threads of interest to you. Please also have a look over the rules, they aren't difficult to follow for the most part, but will give you a good idea of what to do and not! Please give myself or 2earls a shout if you get stuck. 

Yes, I've done a lot of silent reading and have found a helpful, reputable vendor. Jim has been more than willing to answer any questions I've had. 

A couple of things I haven't been able to find much on, however, is the reliability of MG for international and, so far, the only thing holding me back this second is the worry of something being intercepted. 

I had a girl I dated move to Indonesia. A few years ago, she mailed me a journal and necklace.. both completely legit.  It took a month to receive the package, though, and when I got it.. it had been opened and thoroughly inspected. I say this because one of the items that came with those was a prayer folded up on a piece of paper and sealed shut with tape (just like the paper footballs we used to flick back in school). Idk.. she's religious like that. Anyways, that had been opened, as well. 

That, to this day, has been my only experience receiving anything from a foreign country. If I was guaranteed a warning from cust0ms for first offense, I'd feel a lot better. Still thinking about just researching US vendors, though. 

Last edited by a moderator:
There's a section on payments which pretty much tells you what's what regarding MG and other forms of payment. I can say Jim will assist you well. As for customs, at worst you will receive a letter, file it in the bin, but it's unlikely. In any case, most vendors have a reship policy, so you are not too much out of pocket if at all. 

I don't think you should worry about it too much. I have had a couple letters and not a thing ever came of it. Wasn't Jim, but from when South America ceased to be a viable option for ordering.

If he advised using a remailer, best to go to the extra effort. Welcome aboard!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. CnC5 @ CnC5: Hope everyone has had a great weekend! Check out our new post on our thread ✨️✌️
  2. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  5. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  6. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  7. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  8. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  11. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  12. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  13. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  14. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  15. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  16. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  17. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  19. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  20. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
Back