Hello everyone...

Spencer7

Hello everyone, currently a college student looking for more reliable and cheaper sources then my fellow college students...haha i hope for help! thanks

Welcome to DBG, @Spencer7!

I hope you find what you're looking for, please read the forum rules under the forum rules section of the forums when you get the chance.

Enjoy your stay!

-VII

Thank you....just donated!
Thank you for your donation, this gives you access to the Mexican section with the Mexican vendors. You can find most of what you may be looking for there.

-VII

Yeah, I hope so. I am going to DM you!

Nevermind, not enough posts :(
DM? "Death Match"? I don't think I'm interested in that haha. Nah I'll shoot you a PM and you'll be able to reply.

Just be sure before contacting a vendor that there's not a similar ones e-mail address under the blacklist. Anything blacklisted is just stuff you want to stay away from for obvious reasons. Always do your research before ordering from a vendor.

-VII

haha, please do send me a DM, i already have a question lol, and yes I have a story

haha, please do send me a DM, i already have a question lol, and yes I have a story
You can talk about stories on the forums aswell, if you were to use specific drug names just censor them like "X@n@x" as an example. Helps prevent things from popping up on google search.

-VII

Haha okay

SO hey everyone, I just lost 1200 to tradeindia scammers for x@n@x.

Damned country. Hun. There is a section open to you once you get in 20 posts. Up your count by being helpful in any post thread or sharing whatever is relevant and you'll be saved of being scammed. 

Sorry that happened to you. I'm sure they sent once and then took you on a big order. It's how India rolls..

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm new, I will donate but I am curious what the big benefits of Mexican vendors? selection, price, shipping, quality or what? Thanks in advance if you help me figure this out. I have learned how to navigate here already so thanks for that. Leme kno.

I'm new, I will donate but I am curious what the big benefits of Mexican vendors? selection, price, shipping, quality or what? Thanks in advance if you help me figure this out. I have learned how to navigate here already so thanks for that. Leme kno.
It's more the product than anything else to be honest, they have it, and people want it. Click on WCE banner on homepage will give you an idea of what they offer. A small donation grants you access to Mexican section. 

Ya man I think I pretty much found everything available to me as a nubie who hasn't donated yet so I get it. I was just looking for conformation that the southern connection was going to be a big deal. i'm looking forward to it. I'm on disability waiting for some money from that and an inheritance as well, i'm tapped at the moment for play money but very soon I will be way in the black and shopping a pleanty, U kno? I am, however, pretty impressed with what I have seen so far, its no joke. Thanks again!!

Haha okay

SO hey everyone, I just lost 1200 to tradeindia scammers for x@n@x.
Holy SH-T Spencer7 That a ton of money to flush down the drain, I lost a few hundred and was hot but 1200 clams fu-k me!! Good luck!!

Yes, it sucked. Living a life like that may only work so long.
You're in a good place now @Spencer7, I wouldn't expect that to happen again! We do all we can to ensure members aren't victims of scamming. This is also another opportunity to mention that never trust a PM from anyone with a "source". All relevant information is availiable on open forum.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. CnC5 @ CnC5: Hope everyone has had a great weekend! Check out our new post on our thread ✨️✌️
  2. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  5. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  6. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  7. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  8. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  11. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  12. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  13. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  14. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  15. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  16. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  17. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  19. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  20. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
Back