Hello everyone!

Steph

hello, this is the intro page so hope I am in the right forum this time. My name is steph and I have been on here off and on since March. I am hoping to meet people and have friends who may be going through some of the same medical problems that I am, and like me because of all these new laws, on medications, the Drs here in the us keep cutting people off for no reason other than the government is telling them to. Well, I am one of those who has chronic and acute  medical issues that require pain meds, and can't get what i need anymore. .. I did make a donation of $20 today, but I did not know I had to put my user name on the credit card payment. I did get a confirmation and receipt number so I am hoping I will be able  to access the US and Mexican, and email lists soon.  I am very  grateful  to have a  site like this that truly is here to help people! Ok welll, that i all for now thanks!

Hi Steph,

Welcome to the forum and thank you for your donation. Sorry about your medical and doctor problems, it's certainly a recurring story here. I'm going to notify

@Admin here so he can match up your user name.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes you are not alone! It is a battle. Unfortunately things have gotten so backwards somehow. It seems that improving quality of life while yet maintaining privacy is now a balancing act. Many of us on here are productive citizens. Hard working and caring. Not what the media would have others believe. Good luck to you maybe times are a changin" with the election. So many things should be researched and at least they let up in Kratom before black listing it in so many places. Sometimes nature provides an answer if we give it a shot. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. CnC5 @ CnC5: Hope everyone has had a great weekend! Check out our new post on our thread ✨️✌️
  2. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  5. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  6. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  7. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  8. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  11. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  12. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  13. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  14. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  15. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  16. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  17. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  19. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  20. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
Back