Hello Everyone

• Thread starter Thread starter Smc2015
  • Start date Start date
S

Smc2015

Hello,

I am someone here who has been somewhat in the closet as far as taking benzos forever for at least 12 years prob a lot longer.  They just help me more than anything else does. I feel normal and I am one not to take it on a recreational basis, but i take a good amount though --- I guess maybe I fit into the population here lol!

So here I am, nice to meet everyone and it seems like there's a ton of knowledge here on things -- looking forward to getting to chatting with you guys soon.

This forum I have a feeling is going to help me a lot to get good information and also what i need to get back on the right track..

I have a plan just have to get all the ammunition on board first, and then ill ask for some methodology on tapering ;) , i've done it many times with no issues, but love hearing more info and ppl's experiences and what they did to combat them.

Feel free to message me with any questions about quitting benzos. Been there done that, completely wrong, had the seizures, whole 9 yards. Twice. Hahahaha, I can laugh and shake my head at myself now thinking about it....it's been a decade. But, just be careful. You will need a long taper for as long as you have been on them.

Toodles,!

Can I ask which benzo?

It'd be helpful to find some valume as it has a longer half life than other benzos. They help tremendously w tapering

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back