Hello everyone

• Thread starter Thread starter bdz
  • Start date Start date
B

bdz

Hi, I'm BDZ.  I'm menopausal and in exchange for those heavy, disruptive, very painful and gross menses, I've gone mad due to my aging imbalanced hormones doing their little dance.  I've become like the one the  Stones sang about in Mother's Little Helper.  I rely on v and already had a bad chronic almost lifetime sleep latency problem, but now that's even worse, even though by now, I take sleep aids for that all the time.  As I age, I deal with waking up after 4 or fewer hours' sleep, often unable to return to sleep unless I pop another pill.  The bladder wakes me more too, as well as my older body's faulty thermostat.  Now that I have no menstrual cycles, I also seem to have no consistent sleep cycles.  My sleeping and waking times are all over the place. 

I suppose taking melatonin more often - with my sleep aid - could help establish and try to maintain a sleep pattern.  I'm too sensitive to hormones, although I'm okay with taking supplements for this.

On one hand, I feel so liberated from all those unfair burdens I was stuck with for decades.  The tradeoff is that I rely on benzos to function (as in sleep) and feel stable (as in on and off tapering of v). 

I'm disgusted with the American Controlled Substance Act, DEA, Big Pharma's bs; so I've been taking matters into my own hands via iops for 5 years now.  Sources get harder to find as time goes by, and so do convenient payment methods, as ones that used to be reserved for the darknet have taken over for iops and rc sites.

BTW, I have read the rules.

Wow sounds harsh there are some helpful OTCs (diphenhydramine, Doxylamine) and supplements  ,melatonin, as you mentioned help sleep valerian root is a great natural one I would perhaps look into Phenibut (please research well) and theanine. Also full spectrum CBD oil which I'm pretty sure is legal nationwide. Not that I would ever suggest this but perhaps a combination of some of these could help? I wish I could point you to a vendor that provides great zoldepiem (Ambien) as well as restoril and others but I'm afraid that is against the rules (look around hes a big deal on this site they even mentioned him in one of my welcome emails) All the other things I mentioned are available easily online some even in stores

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back