Hello everyone

Xanmasterflex

I have been lurking here for a while reading as much as I can.  I wish I would've made a different username, but oh well now... I am 34 from the states.. I have had numerous surgeries from car accidents and sports injuries.  I know I am not the only one sick of the health care system in the usa... I have massive amounts of panic attacks and pain everyday.  Because of all of the propaganda aka the opiod epidemic I am without pain and anxiety medications I desperately need... It is easier for me to get suboxone than Norcos and getting benzos is damn near impossible without finding the right psychiatrist.. So here I am, after doing a deep search I think I may have found a little bit of comfort here.. I have yet to make an order yet im waiting for my plants to finish.. I have been a legal caregiver of medical marijuana for people with illnesses such as Parkinsons Disease, PTSD,  epilepsy,  and multiple sclerosis.... I fell in love with the cannabis plant years ago.. However smoking cannabis causes my anxiety to go up to way to high of a level that's comfortable.. So yea that's pretty much me, as I write this I can say that I am totally clean from pain med or suboxone also no benzos in my system.. However I haven't left my house since becoming clean and I'm ready to end this madness as soon as I harvest my plants... I do plan on using Kratom again however nothing has worked for my anxiety.. If my doctor gives me one more script for a ssri or nsaid for anxiety I might flip.. Any serotonin enhancer makes me light headed and I get really sick.. I have told him this multiple times and he continues to prescribe me different ones.. I just want to live a normal life, and get normal sleep... 

Anyone please feel free to hit me up on here with any questions you may have of marijuana/cannabis... I have been growing for 10+ years now and study and read new things each and everyday about the plant that cures a lot of my patients problems.. I have even taught classes on advanced hydroponic grow methods. So please feel free to leave a question here until I can donate and my message box is open.. I am on many different cannabis forums but I don't use the same name as here and I'm not sure I should share my other screen name..

@Xanmasterflex Welcome to the community. Many of us have found relief from our ailments thanks to this forum. It is an unfortunate fact that the healthcare system leaves so many of us suffering. I had to take my own life back just like so many others here. You will find a lot of help here as a non-sponsor but, if you are able to sponsor the site with a small donation it can be even more eyeopening. Take care and just remember we will all be ok. I know sometimes that is hard to believe but, I believe it's true.

Welcome @Xanmasterflex Firdt of all congratulations on being completely clean I know that isn’t easy so first of all give yourself alittle credit for that. Almost everyone here at some point has been let down by the healthcare system (it’s not just the states) Their narrow mindedness has caused uncountable damage to people’s life. You’ve found the right community, we’re all here to try and help each other with an open ear and heart. 

Spend alittle time doing some research, read the rules and if you can donate what you can and you’ll find what you’re looking for and more. We can’t  promise to fix your life overnight but there’s a wealth of information and vendors thst can get you back on track ma man. Take it easy and if you need anything don’t be afraid to ask. There’s no such thing as stupid question (as long as you’ve read the rules)

Peace,

Welcome to DBG. This is a wonderful place and many are willing to help without batting an eye. There are great vendors here and you can find a lot of different hard to find meds here. Donating will help discover along with helping this great place stay alive and well. A common mistake I see very often is when looking for a vendors contact information new members sometimes lack patience and don’t take the time to read. For every vendor their contact info is on the very first page of the thread. A common misconception is that it’s old because it’s on the very first page. The contact info is always updated on the very first page if it has changed.  If new members took the couple minutes to read the rules and sticky’s they would find a lot of answers to their questions. Anyways welcome to the site!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back