Hello fellow buyers everywhere...

bobfuse

Hi all,my name is Bob ,I'm 52 years old and I was in local pain mgt for just over 6 yrs.I have chronic arthralgia ,which is terrible pain+stiffness in all my joints.The pain meds the dr started me on was hydrocodone 10/325.The next mnth I asked him if he could put me on something w/o Tylenol,since I also have hepatitus C.The doctor says sure,but in his words,very strong and says "am I sure",I reply yes,sick of trying to sleep w/ constant pain.So,he prescribed me Oxycodone + Morphine(for breakthrough pain).Btw,I was on the the same stregnth of both Oxy+Morphine at 15mg twice day.Believe it or not,after about 6mnths,I asked him if he could up dose,his reply was "srry,I cannot raise it anymore because of pressure from DEA.I also knew I was in computer database who was in 5 rehabs,that I completed one.Last Dec,I got a call to come in for "pill count".I ignored it ,since I knew I was way behind ,like -10 atleast,I knew the end was in effect,thus ending a 6yr relationship to,tbh if ya think about it,was a miracle I survived that long ,lets be honest a very low dose of oxy,which still like clockwork always made me feel motivated,but also had a great effect on ANY type of mental deficiency,imho the best anti-depressant/anxiety drug that was great against most any pain,'cause it helped so much mentally.So,about a mnth after getting tossed,I asked for referral to this pain clinic,that was pretty new in hospital about 30 miles outta town.At first appointment,this Russian doc says "I'm going to put you on dose not anywhere's like before" of Oxy,which was at 5mg(minumum)at my request.Also,his plan is low dose of Methadone,which I knew the way it worked and honestly hated it,why.Well,I read about meth that says it's only type of painkiller that gets into your bone marrow +fatty tissues.Which basically means you go through withdrwals for like 2-3 mnths and I absolutely hated thought about living rest of my life on it.So,in talk of my oxy,I said I had to him that I had a few pills left,his reply was I should haved had more then a few,lol.As a new pain clinic in area,this Russian doc who talked/made sure he was uber strict and that was end of that pain mgt,barely made it two mnths ,but I was glad to be done with methadone,which even though I didn't care about crappy way it worked in your body,I asked for extra mnth of the Meth,since I needed time to hookup to another pain doc.Now,I made last script of methadone to get me through April.Just glad I was on low dose that I didn't have to go through any bad withdrawls and that be end .

Hello bobfuse,

That's the story of our times right? Every doctor scared to death to prescribe for pain patients and here we end up, looking for alternatives and help just to have a decent quality of life.

Welcome to the forum and may it be helpful to you.

2earls

Hello bobfuse,

That's the story of our times right? Every doctor scared to death to prescribe for pain patients and here we end up, looking for alternatives and help just to have a decent quality of life.

Welcome to the forum and may it be helpful to you.

2earls
Thankyou 2earls,I unfortunately couldn't agree more,my friend.Tbh,as I mentioned in another section of this site,I believe the Govt wants us to go BEST painkiller/cheapest option and that would be to heroin.I honestly would go that route but my big problem that scares the hell outta me is ,lets be perfectly honest you have no idea these days if your getting a)bag w/ real heroin b)back of some so called dope w/ this wonderful & FUN(yeah right) ; Carfentanil or carfentanyl is an analog of the synthetic opioid analgesic fentanyl. It was found to be four orders of magnitude or 10,000 times more potent than morphine, making it equal to playing Russian roullette,which naturally scares the hell outta me.Last thing I'll add is,I really feel for heroin junkies nowadays who just want their daily fix(w/o the added bs).

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. CnC5 @ CnC5: Hope everyone has had a great weekend! Check out our new post on our thread ✨️✌️
  2. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  5. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  6. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  7. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  8. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  11. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  12. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  13. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  14. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  15. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  16. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  17. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  19. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  20. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
Back