Hello friends

Crackajack

Just thought I would introduce myself and and say thank you for allowing me to join the group. It’s the first time I’ve found such a group so I’m pretty much just reading and trying to figure everything out. Any help and advice would be greatly appreciated and I look forward to making some new friends here. 

hello and welcome! I would recommend that you read a lot..and when your brain hurts..take a break then read some more. ALL the info you need is here, promise. It is a lot to take in so please don't rush into any purchases because that is how you can get scammed. I also suggest making a donation to the forum so you can have access to the vip section..which is what 90% of members here want access to anyways. lol. BUT, you have to know how to use bitcoin. If you don't already know how, there are helpful posts in the "payments" section of this forum that can answer a lot of your questions before you even know you need to ask them. LOL. Not to mention, @2earls is more than happy to help members understand how to use BC and do it safe and comfortably. I hope you stick around and find what you're looking for! :D

Thanks for the input. I’ve no idea about bitcoin and was wondering how to make a donation. Need to get this figured out 🤨

@Crackajack look in the Welcome to DBG section for the donation questions thread where I posted a simple guide to bitcoins and Admin has also posted How to donate. If you still have questions you can tag me like @Jjay did. 

Again, glad to have you here and I hope you've been spending your time researching your kripto. :D   Good luck.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back