Hello From A Newbie

JasonMerritt

I will have to admit, today is day 3. I actually found this site while looking up why the vendor I was using has seemed to all but disappear and this came up. I started reading the rules and was kind of scratching my head. So I have spent 3 days browsing and looking. I will have to admit that a lot of it still seems like code. But I am slowly deciphering things. I did find Silver Shadows post in one fashion or another basically stating that all the information is right there. And the basic way to start.

I am learning and can now see and appreciate why the rules are the way they are. I think if anything I am fearful of over stepping one of those rules so will continue to read, dig and learn and I am sure I will find what I am looking for.

Greetings all.

Welcome! You will find what you need. If you read it's really not that hard. I found this place just the same as you, suspecting I had just been scammed. It's been great for me and I hope it will be for you as well.

2E

Thank you 2earls. Yeah I just posted my story under another section in hopes it helps others. Wish I had found this site a day earlier than I did.

Also compared to some other forums you can advance quick. Quicker access to good info. So hence the rules. But do what your doing and you will be fine.

I came from another forum and never went back.

Welcome Jason, joining here, contributing and picking up info will make it worth it in the long run!

Hi and welcome. Im glad my post was helpful to you. As far as the rules, just hearing you post here, I really dont think you're gonna have a problem. Youve been reading and paying attention and honestly if you come close to breaking a rule theres lots of nice people who will let you know so I think youll fit just fine. Try not to worry too much and just really enjoy yourself and all the great recources this site has to offer. Take care.

welcome !

I too am fairly new here and just starting to find my way around the forum and really starting to enjoy it, you too will find and answer for everything you are looking for..everyone is eager to help another out so don't be shy to ask questions or make post. goodluck with everything

I will have to admit, today is day 3. I actually found this site while looking up why the vendor I was using has seemed to all but disappear and this came up. I started reading the rules and was kind of scratching my head. So I have spent 3 days browsing and looking. I will have to admit that a lot of it still seems like code. But I am slowly deciphering things. I did find Silver Shadows post in one fashion or another basically stating that all the information is right there. And the basic way to start.

I am learning and can now see and appreciate why the rules are the way they are. I think if anything I am fearful of over stepping one of those rules so will continue to read, dig and learn and I am sure I will find what I am looking for.

Greetings all.
Me too. i'm new and more than a little paranoid of getting "banned." /default_unsure.png

Me either but I think the main things that I gleaned from reading the rules, then reading posts, then posting, then thinking, oh shit! did i post something I shouldnt have? and then re-reading the rules...

-no personal email addresses (dont give and dont get)...no phone numbers, personal stuff, etc

-dont tell people to private message you bc you know a great site/vendor and don't PM people to give them great site/vendor info.

-don't post about 'illegal shit."

And i keep seeing people say not to reveal anything about postage/delivery providers, actual names of products...prices...

Those things stood out to me as most relevant ones that I might "slip up" and do without meaning to!

You know I think we are all hard wired to use the easiest way out. And the rules take that way. And from what I have read and found and learned myself before getting here for damn good reasons.

Now a few rules and a few things I see I really had to scratch my head. I really didn't wonder why there was a certain thing I should not talk about. And after posting back and forth in the vaguest sense a wonderful member here told me point blank as to WHY. THEN it all made sense. I guess hearing the phrase "It was for a good reason" from multiple people, to me, and to most human beings is usually NOT an acceptible answer. It reminds me of being a kid and asking my mother "WHY" and hearing "BECAUSE I SAID SO". Well the direct response I got made perfect sense. And it was for a really good reason. And not the negative reason I had expected to hear.

So all I can say is that after a little interaction the rules are really easy to understand, and even more easier to follow without fear. Have I been here a week yet? /default_smile.png

Still deciphering some things but like any language, when things are used in context it is easy to fill in the blanks.

Read, Read, Read!!!

-welcome to DBG-
@True_Love  ... Do you really exist? I say that tounge in cheek. I am still looking for true love /default_biggrin.png Yeah I read until my eyes bled on this site. And guess what? I kept reading. I have learned a lot in my week and a half here. Everyone is so helpful. A lot of my fears about the "Content" of things was really unfounded too. "I am suppose to email an address on here? And not have some fear?" Just becasue a ton of people say it is a great vendor? Then it hit me. ---  (years ago) I have gone to a random googled IOP and placed an order, paid top dollar, and had no fear. Just to be ripped off in the end. Once I got over that and learned that everyone here is wonderful nice and willing to GUIDE --- NOT DO my work for me things became easy. I am still having to translate a little but I got the hang of it and even placed a couple orders.

And my fear of breaking the rules? Well I just re-read all the rules when I have that fear and know I just need to adhere to them. IT really is THAT easy /default_smile.png

Only note I will add to ALL NEWBIES, is SOME SITES you find from this board here, have their OWN rules that contradict the behaviour here. SO my only advice is, read both sets of rules and if a site says "DO NOT MENTION WHERE WE SHIP FROM OR HOW WE BILL YOUR PAYMENT METHOD". well, listen to that rule first!!!! /default_biggrin.png

Glad to meet you true love! And thank you for your help on this board. I am SOOOOOO happy I found this after some of the stupid things I have done in the past.

@True_Love ... Do you really exist? I say that tounge in cheek. I am still looking for true love /default_biggrin.png Yeah I read until my eyes bled on this site. And guess what? I kept reading. I have learned a lot in my week and a half here. Everyone is so helpful. A lot of my fears about the "Content" of things was really unfounded too. "I am suppose to email an address on here? And not have some fear?" Just becasue a ton of people say it is a great vendor? Then it hit me. --- (years ago) I have gone to a random googled IOP and placed an order, paid top dollar, and had no fear. Just to be ripped off in the end. Once I got over that and learned that everyone here is wonderful nice and willing to GUIDE --- NOT DO my work for me things became easy. I am still having to translate a little but I got the hang of it and even placed a couple orders.

And my fear of breaking the rules? Well I just re-read all the rules when I have that fear and know I just need to adhere to them. IT really is THAT easy /default_smile.png

Only note I will add to ALL NEWBIES, is SOME SITES you find from this board here, have their OWN rules that contradict the behaviour here. SO my only advice is, read both sets of rules and if a site says "DO NOT MENTION WHERE WE SHIP FROM OR HOW WE BILL YOUR PAYMENT METHOD". well, listen to that rule first!!!! /default_biggrin.png

Glad to meet you true love! And thank you for your help on this board. I am SOOOOOO happy I found this after some of the stupid things I have done in the past.
Jason, may I just say, that I have enjoyed reading just about every one of your posts you have made, please forgive me if I have misread the situation, but you seemed a bit pissed off to begin with, and with good reason as you more or less explained. You offer great advice through common sense, wisdom and experience and it's as if you have been here for years.

Jason, may I just say, that I have enjoyed reading just about every one of your posts you have made, please forgive me if I have misread the situation, but you seemed a bit pissed off to begin with, and with good reason as you more or less explained. You offer great advice through common sense, wisdom and experience and it's as if you have been here for years.
I was a bit pissed when I first got here, and I no longer am. I see all the great benefits there are here. Please forgive ME if I have midread anything but I believe your post here is 100% positive. I have been on this planet for many many years and try and offer help whenever and however I can. However when I first got here I wanted the quick easy way out. Make a post or PM someone to tell me exactly where to go and what to do to get what I wanted. AND NOW. And I am not even that sort of person. But throw in some big rip offs, the BS that is the internet and wha-la, an asshole (temporary. Very temporary) is born. (MY biggest compaint about the generations behind me. They want everything NOW NOW NOW, and FREE FREE FREE. They are not willing to do the work to reap the rewards. But as you say, you have read my stories and it was a very temporary thing. I am in a much better place and I owe it to this site.

PTFC- I really enjoy reading all of your posts too. You seem to be the designated welcoming committee too I have noticed /default_smile.png There are a few people I watch very closely and those are the people I have learned the most from, and in a very quick time. You are one of those.

Yes, it was 100% positive I assure you. It is just pleasant to see the transformation from your obvious gloomy/pissed off self, to being more upbeat, confident and forward looking with regards to your reasons for being a member. I am rather new myself, only a couple of months, but this really is a wonderful community, and I have met a lot of enchanting folk, had many an interesting discussion and had quite a laugh too.

LOL. True love does exists. Just gotta keep looking. /default_smile.png

Everybody is very nice here. You will end up finding one smart ass out of the bunch. But just ignore & go on =)

We all have done stupid things. But this board will teach you where to go so your not doing those stupid things. We have all been newbies before!! Got to start from somewhere!! & that's here...learning from DBG!!

Hi guys I'm new to this forum also and already finding the info provided REALLY invaluable esp the ones providing tales of the quality of certain meds. I can't wait to become a fully fledged member so I can pm fellow members to ask any questions I might have in a bit more detail.So hello from bonny scotland.....

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back