Hello from Australia.

Sky Surfer

Bedtime, will come back and try figure out how this all works tommorow evening, any advice greatly appreciated.  

Jason.  

Your name caught my eye as I used to do a little sky diving and thought that might be what it is referring to.

Everyone will tell you to read, but if you have a specific question you aren't finding the answer to, you can ask me here.

Welcome

2earls

When you enter Vienna Airport then there's a big sign says:

THIS is Austria NOT Australia!
NO Kangurus just big mountains!!

Welcome to the club....or Good Morning, if you're an early bird

Welcome Sky Surfer, to the forum and the DBG family. I'm one of those that will tell you to read. That's where all of the shared experience that people have had with the various vendors is to be found. For a specific vendor, if you don't want to read every page of a huge thread, at least read the last half dozen or so pages to see what they've been like most recently.

You may want to look for info about Aussie Customs too. I understand they can be tricky sometimes.

You can also use the searchbox (upper right) for more specific info.

Its a lot to take in and may be overwhelming when you are new but there's are hundreds and hundreds of friendly, helpful people here that still remember what it was like when they were new. Some will likely be more inclined to help if you have demonstrated that you've tried to put in some work of your own.

The last thing I will share (2 really) is never send more money than you can afford to lose, and, for the first order from a particular vendor, try to place a smaller order just to be sure it meets your standards. Oh, and one last tidbit....the Holidays are nearly upon us and that means longer, sometimes much longer shipping times. Plan accordingly.

Have fun!

W2o4t

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks guys, still trying, been trying for a while now.     :)

Sky surfer, more of a jetski wavejump thing.      Always Planned on doing a skydive at some point, just not yet.  

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. CnC5 @ CnC5: Hope everyone has had a great weekend! Check out our new post on our thread ✨️✌️
  2. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  5. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  6. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  7. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  8. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  11. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  12. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  13. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  14. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  15. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  16. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  17. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  19. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  20. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
Back