Hello from Canada

priceful

Hello everyone,

I am new to the site, seems interesting. I notice the lack of love for bitcoin using Canadians, or maybe i just need to read more?

After reading more on the site I feel inclined to add to my main post as I left no details as to why I am here,and what im hoping to accomplish. The main reason i stumbled upon this site is I need help mainly with a recent bout of depression that is causing panic attacks and general anxiety. Donating helps in getting further access, I am more than willing, but what I hope to find is someone in Canada who ships in country. I will leave it at that for now, I will continue to read and research the site but any tips or advice is more than welcome. Thank you, 

After reading more on the site I feel inclined to add to my main post as I left no details as to why I am here,and what im hoping to accomplish. The main reason i stumbled upon this site is I need help mainly with a recent bout of depression that is causing panic attacks and general anxiety. Donating helps in getting further access, I am more than willing, but what I hope to find is someone in Canada who ships in country. I will leave it at that for now, I will continue to read and research the site but any tips or advice is more than welcome. Thank you, 
Welcome @priceful! Canadian vendirs are thin on the ground to say the least, but many international vendors will deliver to you. Have a read around, a donation gives you more vendors also.

Welcome! There is so very much info on this site and everyone will tell you reading and searching can open a whole new world to help you- (as one of the most awesome mods PTFC  said)  I think with your issue (which I've had )you will find others with the same issues- Others from Canada, I very much urge you to donate as then you will have access to everything that could help with depression/anxiety-including serious, reliable vendors. But not just the vendors -It may help to see the many many people with your same feelings or similar issues- Welcome and Best Wishes on getting help (nowadays you kind of have to take matters into your own hands- doctors are limited)   Peace ~ Jax 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back