Hello From Dallas

mona

Hello Everyone.

Wanted to reach out and say hello. I'm new to the board and doing my best to be a good rule follower and make lots of new friends. :-)  Thanks for the opportunity to be a part of what appears to be a great group of people. Appreciate it very much. Have a wonderful day.

Hi Mona!

Welcome! Lots of reading to do, and it will be SO worth it.

Cat

imagine how we feel in further down south texas in houston   /default_wacko.png

Thanks everyone. I appreciate the welcome. :-)  And yeah, it's HOT!!!  I'm originally from Cali and miss it everyday!  On another note, I am doing everything I can as a newbie to read, read, and read some more! Learning so much.  However, at risk of sounding like an idiot, I keep coming across a few acronyms that I cannot for the life of me figure out. Can anyone please help?  Here are a few.  What is an "AMC"  "DHC" and lastly, what are peeps referring to when using "SY guys."  Any help would be greatly appreciated. I can only hope that one day I can repay the favor to another newbie that feels as embarrassed as I do asking these I'm sure extremely dumb questions. lol. Thanks guys

Welcome mona,

Sorry to hear you live in Dallas....(just playing) /default_wink.png

I lived in Dallas for a couple years....(I like Austin much better)

-YB

Thanks everyone. I appreciate the welcome. :-)  And yeah, it's HOT!!!  I'm originally from Cali and miss it everyday!  On another note, I am doing everything I can as a newbie to read, read, and read some more! Learning so much.  However, at risk of sounding like an idiot, I keep coming across a few acronyms that I cannot for the life of me figure out. Can anyone please help?  Here are a few.  What is an "AMC"  "DHC" and lastly, what are peeps referring to when using "SY guys."  Any help would be greatly appreciated. I can only hope that one day I can repay the favor to another newbie that feels as embarrassed as I do asking these I'm sure extremely dumb questions. lol. Thanks guys
AMC is a vendor. DHC is di-hydr0-c0diene/c0done. SY refers to the vendors in DBG's mex section. I hope that was helpful. It's great that you're reading. It is very much appreciated. Keep reading, use caution and common sense, keep a cool head (don't freak if an order is a day late and post a gazillion times or call a shipping hub or a shipper or list a shipping company's name - stuff like that) and you should be just fine. No need to feel embarrassed, everybody here was a newbie at one time.

Use your head and be careful who you trust. PM's can be useful but also a weapon that scammers or cliques use.

Try to steer toward vendors who have recent posts put up publicly by several different members in established treads.

That's all the advice I got to give offa the top of my head.

This is a great place and there are lots of great people here so don't be afraid.

Welcome!

Oh my gosh Two.  Cannot thank you enough!! Virtual hug coming your way. :-).  Truly, that was so nice of you and all your advice is well noted and tucked away in the ol' noodle. Thanks for putting a huge smile on this girl's face. I really do appreciate it! Have an amazing day.

Reactions: two
Wow, all these Texas people! I'm from Tex too, and at this time of year would prefer to be Anywhere else!

Welcome Mona. I live in Ar. So we are almost neighbors. Us southerners have to stick together. I have a lot of cousins in Texas. Was just in Amarillo last month. Welcome to the forum. We are a crazy, but good bunch. Hope you find all the info you need.

HI MONA IM UR BIG TERQUOISE TEASER @STARBOYBLU,GIVE'N U A WARM WELCOME AND A  BIG #BENZOKISS /default_tongue.png ~SBB~

i am only familiar with texarkana, which i traveled through while on a road trip to louisiana.  i hear you guys have a great summer music festival each year

Glad to know there's people from all over the map sharing knowledge on this great forum, the wider the representation the better !

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back