Hello from Detroit

tcfmain

Hello from freezing cold Detroit. Thanks for allowing me to join the community. I have a bad back and it is nice to know there is a community online for support. 

Welcome @tfcmain, A lot of us here have a bad "something" and are just trying to get by as best we can. I hope you find what you need here.

2earls

Thanks for the welcome. I have already found a lot of the information on these pages very helpful. Before joining, I would look at all of those "promising" pages from overseas. Thankfully I only got ripped off once. Of course, that was the only time I pulled the trigger. LOL. It is sad to think how much people get ripped off by fake vendors. People get desperate when they are in pain and there is plenty of people willing to take advantage of those people. 

And they are the lowest of the low. I just received a scam email today from a known thief who impersonates one of our good vendors. I got caught by them their first time around and now they are back for more. I can't imagine what it would be like to have no conscience. Pretty grim I would guess.

Hello from freezing cold Detroit. Thanks for allowing me to join the community. I have a bad back and it is nice to know there is a community online for support. 
i ADORE your profile pic.  Welcome Detroit!!!  You will find some much needed relief here.  hugs!!!!!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. CnC5 @ CnC5: Hope everyone has had a great weekend! Check out our new post on our thread ✨️✌️
  2. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  5. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  6. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  7. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  8. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  11. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  12. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  13. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  14. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  15. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  16. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  17. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  19. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  20. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
Back