Hello From Jersey

Dkaramazov

I just wanted to say hello to my fellow forum members and introduce myself. I have lived in NJ for most of my life, grew up here and now back after about 10 years. During those 10 years I was in the Pacific Northwest attending college. I ended up getting a degree in bio-chemistry and had a great job at a University there, but some things went terribly wrong with my wife. She ended leaving me out of the blue, I never saw it coming. Anyway it led to severe depression and anxiety which is why I joined this website. Hope everyone has a great day. Thanks for listening.

Thanks for your intro. I feel your pain from that loss. Depression, if not treated, is as they they the "silent killer".

There are a some good IOP sites and vendors on this site which can help you with anxiety and depression meds.

Be sure to find our which ones have a good reputation before ordering. And read, read, read, before you do too.

All the best to you....

I just wanted to say hello to my fellow forum members and introduce myself. I have lived in NJ for most of my life, grew up here and now back after about 10 years. During those 10 years I was in the Pacific Northwest attending college. I ended up getting a degree in bio-chemistry and had a great job at a University there, but some things went terribly wrong with my wife. She ended leaving me out of the blue, I never saw it coming. Anyway it led to severe depression and anxiety which is why I joined this website. Hope everyone has a great day. Thanks for listening.
Welcome, and I'd echo Slammer's remarks. You can certainly find reputable, reliable vendors for that which you seek here on DBG. Read, ask questions and use common sense, and you shouldn't have any trouble.

As for your marriage difficulty, I certainly understand. The former Mrs. Jewbacca descended into the depths of street opiate abuse, leavings to raise two children alone. The good news is, after 9 years, I can tell you that things can and do get better, and a return to "normalcy", so to speak, is achievable. Tend to your emotional health, take it one day at a time, and allow yourself time to rediscover your identity.

All the best!

Jewy

Today always seems like the darkest one, but tomorrow is usually worse. The bright side is someone else comes along and things get better.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back