Hello from justplainbill

justplainbill

Hello,

Thought I would introduce myself to the community. My interest here has two purposes one for myself and one for my Mother in law. I girl from South America from my work in the oil patch. Her mom lives with us and we just got her green card so she is here permanently, she has a bad back from many years of being bent over a sewing machine and has been taking tramadol for 20 years. It hassnt been a big deal because she usually can bring enough from here home country to last till she goes home. When she gets it here it's a pain in the ass, we live in a tiny town and I bring here to a really understanding ol time doc here in town he takes care of her. My problem is the doctor is 70 years old and can only prescribe one month at a time. Every time I bring her in it's a $100.00 by the time I pay for the office visit and the prescription.  So I am doing some research for when the doc retires.

As for myself I am 46 and been recently told I have severe osteo arthritis in my hips and back coupled with some type of auto immune problem they can't figure out yet.  The doc I spoke of above would prescribe me 30 5mg of Percocet each summer to get me through my golf habit and that was fine along with some different anti inflammatory medications.  I recently have been having a lot of pain in my back and have been waking up 20 plus times a night whenever I roll over in my sleep. So I asked the doc if he could prescribe something stronger to let me sleep so he wrote me a prescription for 30 10 mg OxyContin and my insurance company and pharmacy made it such a nightmare to get it my doc just switched it to tramaadol which helps some but I can tell it's not going to be a long term solution. So here I am looking for information on how I can circumvent this idiotic process.  I am fine for now but I worry about several years down the road. I.really don't want to have to go to some new doctor and beg for pain medicine.

if anyone got to the end of this sob story, thanks for reading it. It felt good just to write it down. 

Sincerely,

justplainbill

Hi there @justplainbill! Welcome mate! Sorry to hear of your troubles and pain problems. This place should be able to help you no problem! Tr@mz are easily obtained from various vendors here. For the stronger stuff, I recommend donating and checking out the Mexican section. There's a wealth of choice and it would be a good idea to get on top of the pain just now rather than when it's unbearable! Check out the rules and perhaps the quoted info for new members thread in this section, pinned at the top. Reading abd researching is the key on here, but if you do get stuck please just tag me or 2earls the way I fine with your username by placing @ before it! Good luck mate. ☺

Thank you for taking the time to respond. I have taken your advice and donated and will check out the other tips. 

Thanks again. 

Welcome @justplainbill seems like we hear a different version of your story all the time and it's a shame what people have to go through with doctors and insurance companies. I think you are wise to plan ahead for that doctors retirement.  You have come to the right place.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. CnC5 @ CnC5: Hope everyone has had a great weekend! Check out our new post on our thread ✨️✌️
  2. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  5. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  6. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  7. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  8. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  11. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  12. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  13. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  14. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  15. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  16. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  17. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  19. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  20. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
Back