Hello from Kazza

Kazza

G’day everyone, I’m a new member from Oz.

I have read the rules and scanned through so many posts my eyes are sore. Please be gentle with me if I stuff up though.

This is an excellent site, thank you for accepting me as a member. Wish I had found it before I placed my first desperate online order late December. At least the vendor isn’t on the blacklist, so I will wait with trepidation. You will be the first to know if it’s a scam!

I have a nasty hereditary bone condition. Docs are happy to prescribe all sorts of pain killers, which I try to avoid, but they are less forthcoming with meds to help me sleep to help me deal with it.

Look forward to getting to know you all.

Kazza

Welcome Kazza,

Good luck with your order although there are tons of scam sites out there. So many that we can't possibly list all of them. But I am going to hope you got incredibly lucky.

2earls 

Crossing my fingers for you, @Kazza. I've done the same thing, before I got here. Got lucky. Maybe you will, too.

If not, you're in the right place to look for a good alternative. Welcome!

Oh, btw, I know what it's like to need help badly, but be careful and I don't recommend asking for sources. It's a good way to lose money. They're here. Just pick a link from the home page and take a look around.

Thanks for your kind words AngryBird

Yes, after loads of reading I believe I am in the right place. I have reordered from a trusted vendor. Should get help in 28 working days = 6 weeks ish. Wish Oz was closer to US!

I’m so pleased to have found this community. It’s very comforting to know I’m not alone.

Hi @Kazza, I am new to this forum and am grateful to find another Aussie. I also suffer chronic pain and would love to connect with like minded aussies

Hi @Pks911

Yes, I think it would be a good idea for us Aussies to connect. Especially about Aus customs activities. We aren't supposed to discuss vendors.

You should be able to find a vendor to help with pain but getting them past customs could be harder. I think I have just become a victim.

Best luck. Let me know how you go.

Kazza

Reactions: Rec
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back