Hello, from Kentucky

MarcosGurl

Hi all,

As the post title says, hello from Ky! I'm a stay at home mom of boys, the youngest being 3 and he's hell on wheels. I found DBG from one of my suppliers,  believe it or not. I've also heard about it through other similar, sites. Really one in particular. 

I suffer from fibromyalgia,  DDD, and arthritis.  In general, I prefer SY vendors, and I do use several. One outfit in particular however, has given me issues in the past. I spent quite A LOT  of *time* with these two guys and became very close with one of them in particular.  I know, I know. This all revolves and money,  but let's just say that we got as close to having a friendship as one can in this situation.  Anyway- I'm here bc as I get a feel for this forum and the general consensus towards this outfit, I want to see if it's just me or if everyone's getting their orders delayed. I feel,like maybe I've truly been ripped off this time . I'm literally been losing sleep over this current incident! They are advertised on the banner here, and as soon as I become more adept at the search functions here , maybe reading others' recent experiences with them will set me at ease.  I'd also like to know how to contact an administrator privately. I wasn't aware that that would be the same as trying to PM a regular member,  I guess that it is, though. Hope everyone's having a great day!

Thank you for having me!

Hi @MarcosGurl! Welcome to DBG! A small donation will give you access to the Mexican section of the forum, but I have a fair idea of who you are talking about. Myself and 2earls are the moderating team here, so feel free to give one of us a shout. I will say that 2earls is more of an expert on SY however. You can discuss what's what in the Mexican section in due time of course. 

@MarcosGurl Welcome to DBG!

I hope to see you around the forums! 

Be sure to read the rules before posting seeing they're very strict rules and precautions we all take for safety reasons.

The link above will direct you to the forum rules posted by the admin. 

I'm sorry to hear about your negative experience(s), but hopefully you'll find the right thing for you here. 

Best wishes,

-VII

@VIII @PTFC thank you both for your advice and your kind welcomes! 

I feel like an idiot, but I'll admit I'm having some difficulty navigating the site.  2 questions. I'll direct them @PTFC where do I find a donation link?  I do remember seeing one at one point, and lastly, how do I contact an administrator privately? Or do I truly have to wait for a certain amount of forum posts have been reached?  Thanks!  Oh, just so you know. ..for whatever reason, when I try to use the drop down search function it will not allow my to type. The box sort of sucks right back up into where I pulled it down from....lol, does that even make sense?

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. CnC5 @ CnC5: Hope everyone has had a great weekend! Check out our new post on our thread ✨️✌️
  2. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  5. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  6. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  7. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  8. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  11. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  12. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  13. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  14. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  15. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  16. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  17. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  19. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  20. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
Back