Hello from NC! Grateful to have found you kind folks!

Josepagini

Hello, I’m a 43 yr old male with lifelong panic and anxiety issues recently and my doc is retiring. In a rock and a hard place over here.. Also have been suffering from 4 bulging disks and pinched nerves in my back/neck from a bad car wreck with no insurance . I have my own printing business which is very labor intensive. I’ve had to almost shut down completely from the pain. The docs in the area have not been helpful and I just recently filed bankruptcy so I can’t afford all the scans and MRIs so it’s been quite the hellish year not being able to even stand on my feet for more than a couple hours at a time. Currently take kratom, cbd and every otc pain med on the market with heat and ice rotating almost all day going on over a year. I’ll be donating shortly as I believe I have hopefully figured out bitcoin, lol! Grateful to be here and hope to make some friends and also some pain and panic relief! Thanks again! :)  

@Josepagini Welcome to the family! I also had a doctor once who took good care of my panic disorder and he is no longer in practice. I can relate to how most doctors will not treat panic disorder any longer. After wasting my time with five docs I just started treating myself. This site has helped me greatly in restoring my basic quality of life and minimizing my suffering.

@Ipon Thanks, the struggle is certainly real! I know in America if you have no insurance, no one takes ya seriously and I certainly get profiled as a long hair drug seeker even though I’m not. I just want to wake up and be able to get out of bed most days and spend time with my young daughter. Simply a less painful quality of life is all.. I don’t want to go out in the streets as I’m too old for that craziness so very grateful to have found this place. 

Welcome Josepagini. You’re not alone, and I can relate to your struggle too. After breaking my back, I can’t stand for long or sit upright for long. It’s a terrifying prospect. How do I make a living now? I take Kratom, Cbd, omega 3s but stay clear from over the counter painmeds. They destroy my stomach leaving me in more pain. Now what do you do? Kratom helps me a little but only for a bit. The prescription meds were a big relief until they stopped giving me scripts for that. Even with the more powerful meds, I can do more but still couldn’t even think about doing the work i used to do and now I’m addicted. It’s not a good situation to be in but neither is all the pain I’m in without it. I reached my limit with what I could handle. Sorry to hear you had to declare bankruptcy. I hope you can find something else to make a living and those bulging discs heal. 

@badback Sounds like we have a lot in common. I totally understand reaching your limit. I’m right there with ya! Got a huge tolerance to Kratom but it still helps for a couple hours a day somewhat. I really need to cut down on the Tylenol’s and ibuprofens as they don’t do much but tear ya liver up over time. I hope you find some great relief in this forum, some very helpful folks and very grateful for that! It’s noon, time for my second heaping dose of orange juice and green kratom, haha! Hope you get to feeling better too! 🙏

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back