hello from Northern Europe

• Thread starter Thread starter tyler453
  • Start date Start date
T

tyler453

Hey there,

I've been a user of benzodiazepines for 15+ years and opioids for 9-10 years.

I've been using mostly EU based vendors for awhile now. For some reason, I am not able to post to any thread. Is this because I have 0 posts or wut? /default_smile.png

Just looking to share my experiences with the vendor(s) I choose to use /default_wink.png

Greetings from Northeastern Europe,

tyler

Hi Tyler,if you want to share your experiences with said vendors etc, pass it on to one of our lovely mods and they will do it in your behalf. You can view the email vendors section, but not post there until you have 50 posts. I'm in Northern Europe too,  or specifically the islands off the coast of the continent. :-) 

Great name /default_happy.png 

Welcome to an amazing community. I've been here for a short while, but have learned quite a bit. The people are awesome. Enjoy you're stay and make sure to read dem rules!

click > rules link

Welcome to the forum!!! You're in the right place, this is an awesome place to learn and a place where a lot of people will listen to your struggles if you ever need to talk to anyone! Hopefully you can figure out how to access more of the forums; I'm not sure our rules on EU users; I would contact the Admin or a Mod if possible. Anyhow, welcome aboard!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. CnC5 @ CnC5: Hope everyone has had a great weekend! Check out our new post on our thread ✨️✌️
  2. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  5. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  6. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  7. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  8. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  11. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  12. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  13. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  14. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  15. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  16. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  17. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  19. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  20. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
Back