Hello from Ontario, Canada! 😊

hokusai

Hi there. I've been lurking in the shadows for some time before pulling the trigger and becoming a member. I'm looking to donate to up my game here. I'm new to this kinda place, as well as bitcoin.. although I'm no stranger to forums (I've run a couple, as well as run - SysOp'd and CoSysOp'd on many a BBS back in the C64 and Amiga days) or medication. 2 car accidents and fibromyalgia under my belt, as well as having been the victim of being cut off from pain meds when the "epidemic" began. I receive no help from the medical establishment, so hoping to help myself here with potential CAN-CAN (the idea of crossing borders with kind of thing scares me). Any help and guidance on how I might take the next steps in donating and finding what I'm hoping to find, would be greatly appreciated. 

I just want to say how thankful I am for this forum and am hoping for some relief soon, as life has become unbearable. 

Thanks to all. 😊

hok.

@hokusai Hi!  Sorry to hear of the pain issues you deal with, definitely a lot of folks here who can relate!  As for donating, here is the link with that info: Donate. You should know though that there are currently no CAN-CAN vendors, well other than the couple of RC canadian vendors you can find in the suggest an rc vendor section (ch3mlogix and ch3magora, etc, tho those vendors mostly only carry psychedelics and maybe a barb analogue), but none carry pain meds.  There are though a number of international vendors here with high success to Canada that will have all that you need, but you mentioned being wary of that.

Thank you so much.. @DoomKitty I have no doubt there are many here who can relate.. no doubt that that's what's brought us all together.  😊 its unfortunate there aren't many can-can vendors, but I'm willing to give anything a go, as long as the majority of people who go that route have success with little to no trouble. I suppose my biggest fear is getting into trouble. it doesn't seem fair I (and no doubt many others here) are forced to go this route.. I'm tired of feeling like a criminal trying to get what I feel I deserve, like any others that suffer. I'm tired of talking to shady people,  meeting in shady places and paying through the nose for the privilege. I'm hoping the methods I might use by coming here will eliminate those feelings and make it easier (and affordable) to get what I need. I'm very green to doing things this way, as well as bitcoin but I'm muddling through. after this post, I'm hoping to donate, then from there, we'll.. hoping I can find help. 😊 what is "rc" if I might ask? I've seen a bit of lingo here and there I'm unfamiliar with. 

thanks for the warm welcome, I'm looking forward to becoming a full member very shortly.  😊

I have a question regarding a site I came across and began an order, to which I've already paid some towards. I was unaware there was a minimum and so as I will no doubt not get back the $40 usd in btc I paid, I'm inclined to proceed and pay the rest and hopefully get my order. the site isn't something I came across here, but I was hoping I might share it here and perhaps get some advice as to whether I should proceed or to take a $40 loss/lesson.. I'm just worried as I said about getting into trouble.. can I share the link for the site here and perhaps get some advice as to whether or not to proceed? I'm wondering if anyone else here has used them. I don't want to just post it here if it's not supposed to be here.. 

thanks again. I hope all is well. 😊

hok

yes definitely post and ask about the site!  If you havent used the search bar to search already to see if there is an existing thread i recommend doing that first.  If there isnt one, then make a thread in this section: General Talk about Online Pharmacies.   RCs stands for Research Chemicals.  Basically people make new drugs to get around drug laws and all those vaguely legal drugs get called "research chemicals" of which there are many many kinds.  There are a number of other Canadian members here who can likely be helpful if you have questions about success rates and such.  Once you donate PMing will be available so you can chat with folks.  Hope all is well with you as well, or as well as things can be considering. 

@DoomKitty thanks so much again! ok, I searched the site and didn't see it, so I started a thread.. thanks again for that and the info. rc eh? good way to skirt laws I guess.. haha good for us I'm guessing 😁

I don't have much more than $20 usd in btc but I'm about to follow the link you gave earlier to make my donation.  thanks again, so much. I appreciate all your help. 😊

hok

yes definitely post and ask about the site!  If you havent used the search bar to search already to see if there is an existing thread i recommend doing that first.  If there isnt one, then make a thread in this section: General Talk about Online Pharmacies.   RCs stands for Research Chemicals.  Basically people make new drugs to get around drug laws and all those vaguely legal drugs get called "research chemicals" of which there are many many kinds.  There are a number of other Canadian members here who can likely be helpful if you have questions about success rates and such.  Once you donate PMing will be available so you can chat with folks.  Hope all is well with you as well, or as well as things can be considering. 

@hokusai Once you donate, let the Admin know by using the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of any screen!
oh ok, I posted in the post here after making a donation section. lol. I'll do that now though. I took a shot reen shot of the transaction, I thought I might need to send that. thanks again @DoomKittyyou've been super helpful and I really appreciate it 😊

hok

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back